Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fleet Farm Hudson

Fleet Farm Hudson

One of the best open carries ever. I walked through the front door and customer service yelled for me i turn around saddened not worried that they would deny me the right to carry while shopping. The lady must have been in her 70's, as soon as i turned around she says "federal ammunition for that .45 on your hip is on sale!!! Have an awesome blaze orange friday!". Fleet Farm has earned my dollar since i was a kid but now even more so.

A store that truly wants your money a good thing.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

Now that's pretty cool !

That there is good exceptional customer service.
    Worth dropping a line to the store, or better yet the home office.
    Doesn't have to be much more involved than what you've said here.

Regular Member Interceptor_Knight's Avatar
    Stuart Mills III has posted in past threads in support of firearm carry. He is personally into 3 gun shooting which is why Fleet Farm partnered with Adams Arms and developed the Huldra and Korstag line of rifles and carries so many accessories for the modern sporting rifle.

That's where I buy my ammo. No trouble there so far!! OC there. Now if my cop buddy sells me a S and W 500 he may get for a trade, I'll try to buy from him and hope FF in Hudson has ammo for it!

Fleet Farm customer service is fine if you are buying but try to take something back. If you are lucky they will let you exchange your item.
    My brother bought a pair of sunglasses . Brought them home set them on the counter and when he went put them on to leave the house they broke. Went back to FF and they said that someone must have sat on them and would not give him back his money. He called LegalShield . After LegalShield contacted FF, FF called him and gave him back his money. This type of "customer service " is normal for FF. I hesitate to buy anything that cost more than a few bucks from them. It seems to have become even worse since Cabela's is moving into more and more of the areas FF serves.

LegalShield was Pre-paid Legal Services, Inc., and before that was Sportsman's Motor Club, all multi-level marketing ponzi schemes that change names/owners to keep one jump ahead of the law. Oklahoma, Missouri, Wyoming and the SEC have all had issues with one or another of the names. It is currently owned by MidOcean Partners, a private equity specializing in buyouts, recap and grocap.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Regular Member Interceptor_Knight's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 32HR MAG View Post
    Fleet Farm customer service is fine if you are buying but try to take something back. If you are lucky they will let you exchange your item.
    I have never had an issue with returns, with or without receipt. Your example sounds like an issue with a specific employee, not Fleet Farm.

Quote Originally Posted by 32HR MAG View Post
    My brother bought a pair of sunglasses . Brought them home set them on the counter and when he went put them on to leave the house they broke. Went back to FF and they said that someone must have sat on them and would not give him back his money. He called LegalShield . After LegalShield contacted FF, FF called him and gave him back his money. This type of "customer service " is normal for FF. I hesitate to buy anything that cost more than a few bucks from them. It seems to have become even worse since Cabela's is moving into more and more of the areas FF serves.
    Thats why i only purchase oakley tactical. Scratched the **** out of my lenses, I called Oakley hq in cali told them I messed up my M3 lenses black and vr28. I got 2 replacements in the mail priority with a new case for the m frames and a coupon. And even there regular sunglasses they offer all in ballistic mil spec.

Ho ho ho. Oakley's tolerance goes only so far.

I've worn Sweeps since 1994, as sunglasses/shooting-glasses exclusively, with half a dozen frames and a dozen or more lenses. I've quit nagging them - and quit buying at their grossly inflated prices. My current complaint, nose pieces rot for sunblock/sweat.

That's pretty cool - however if you have a local FFL don't forget to support them! Their prices might not be as cheap, but if you have a problem with a gun FF won't be taking a look at it for you!

What it may be is a problem with local management. I no several people to have problems returning products at the Plymouth,WI FF. If you don't have a receipt ,forget it it ain't happening.

I can only imagine taking a firearm back to FF.

Quote Originally Posted by anmut View Post
    That's pretty cool - however if you have a local FFL don't forget to support them! Their prices might not be as cheap, but if you have a problem with a gun FF won't be taking a look at it for you!
    Ya, dat's true, and the Hudson employees have told me that for service, you need to find a full service gunsmith. There is one nearby in Baldwin called Gregerson's.
    HOWEVER dee post vos abut da open carry in the Hudson FF.

Quote Originally Posted by Law abider View Post
    Ya, dat's true, and the Hudson employees have told me that for service, you need to find a full service gunsmith. There is one nearby in Baldwin called Gregerson's.
    HOWEVER dee post vos abut da open carry in the Hudson FF.
    To be precise Gregersons is the Ace Hardware store in Baldwin. I purchased an OC tool there many years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Franky View Post
    To be precise Gregersons is the Ace Hardware store in Baldwin. I purchased an OC tool there many years ago.
    True, it is also an ACE hardware store.

Fleet farm is worthy of business as when prices were going up, they didn't gouge and set a limit on their ammo due to arsebuckets clearing out their shelves to resell on the internet for 3x what they paid for it. They even posted that in their ammo shelves.

Using prepaid legal services to contest a return on a pair of sunglasses at fleet farm?

If that is what it takes

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

do you know where martell is?

Quote Originally Posted by devildogdiesel0311 View Post
    Rush River and US-63.

Over years I brought a ton of reloading supplies at Gregersons and a few guns.

The first time I think they were still in their down town location. back in the 70's
    Last edited by Firearms Iinstuctor; 11-12-2013 at 10:12 AM.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

He must have used goggle maps. But Martell is 10 miles from my place. Why do you ask??
    Last edited by Law abider; 11-12-2013 at 12:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    Rush River and US-63.
    thats the one, keep going down 63 a few miles off 690th got a farm out there and one in diamond bluff if you know that area.

Quote Originally Posted by Law abider View Post
    He must have used goggle maps. But Martell is 10 miles from my place. Why do you ask??
    my father graduated ellsworth in '62 both mom and dad went to river falls. I was a prescott child because diamond bluff residents can choose between the two.

thats the one, keep going down 63 a few miles off 690th got a farm out there and one in diamond bluff if you know that area.
    Know where 690 is. So you must know that right curve on 63/Y where the church is located now the Martell Town Hall. Yes I know Diamond Bluff. Mom lives in Prescott. Send me a Private message and come on over. Do you know the Red barn at almost29/63?
    Last edited by Law abider; 11-13-2013 at 04:23 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast