• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Fleet Farm Hudson

Law abider

thats the one, keep going down 63 a few miles off 690th got a farm out there and one in diamond bluff if you know that area.

Know where 690 is. So you must know that right curve on 63/Y where the church is located now the Martell Town Hall. Yes I know Diamond Bluff. Mom lives in Prescott. Send me a Private message and come on over. Do you know the Red barn at almost29/63?

Last edited:

devildogdiesel0311

Know where 690 is. So you must know that right curve on 63/Y where the church is located now the Martell Town Hall. Yes I know Diamond Bluff. Mom lives in Prescott. Send me a Private message and come on over. Do you know the Red barn at almost29/63?

you mean the gas station/diner that use to rent vhs tapes and has some of the best toast....yep i know the one. Except my personal favorite is that mobil gas station restaurant right off of 94E/36 in baldwin kind of across from that fireworks store.

Law abider

you mean the gas station/diner that use to rent vhs tapes and has some of the best toast....yep i know the one. Except my personal favorite is that mobil gas station restaurant right off of 94E/36 in baldwin kind of across from that fireworks store.

Yep their toast is mucho sabroso!! Were shut for a while and then reopened. Wifey and I went there for coffee. Yes the mobile is still there I believe, but on the baldwin side is the Kwiktrip and then on to Greggersons!. My Daughter's final 4H was at Gilman Church on 29 close to spring valley. Do you remember Ellsworth much?

ksks

Isn't there one of the F&F brands that's pro and one that's not.

I keep forgetting which is which. Anyone recall?

chowda

If you're talking about firearms, the only FF brand I know of is Huldra and they are adams arms. I support FF because they bring the modern sport rifles to small towns...and before, during and after the latest obmama BS, they didn't gouge anyone. FF is fair and good people.

Interceptor_Knight

To be more plain, Mills Fleet Farm (no "&" or "and" in the name) due to no small part by Stewart Mills III is definitely in support of our Right to Bear Arms. They have always supported Open and Concealed Carry in their stores and as was mentioned, Stewart formed Huldra and Korstog Arms with Fleet Farm stores as the exclusive retail distributor. They have an impressive selection of Handgun and Modern Sporting Firearms and accessories.

devildogdiesel0311

Yep their toast is mucho sabroso!! Were shut for a while and then reopened. Wifey and I went there for coffee. Yes the mobile is still there I believe, but on the baldwin side is the Kwiktrip and then on to Greggersons!. My Daughter's final 4H was at Gilman Church on 29 close to spring valley. Do you remember Ellsworth much?

yea i used to work at the kwik trip across from the diary queen when i was in high school.

devildogdiesel0311

Ho ho ho. Oakley's tolerance goes only so far.

I've worn Sweeps since 1994, as sunglasses/shooting-glasses exclusively, with half a dozen frames and a dozen or more lenses. I've quit nagging them - and quit buying at their grossly inflated prices. My current complaint, nose pieces rot for sunblock/sweat.

http://www.standardissue.com

cheap as dirt......or bottom line pricing rather.

devildogdiesel0311

To be more plain, Mills Fleet Farm (no "&" or "and" in the name) due to no small part by Stewart Mills III is definitely in support of our Right to Bear Arms. They have always supported Open and Concealed Carry in their stores and as was mentioned, Stewart formed Huldra and Korstog Arms with Fleet Farm stores as the exclusive retail distributor. They have an impressive selection of Handgun and Modern Sporting Firearms and accessories.

They used to carry poly mags for the different rifle variants as well but recently stopped which kinda sucks i could use a few more for my scar but dont want to pay the inflated internet prices.

Interceptor_Knight

They used to carry poly mags for the different rifle variants as well but recently stopped which kinda sucks i could use a few more for my scar but dont want to pay the inflated internet prices.

Which specific ones did they stop carrying near you? Some of the changes I have seen were some Marlin and Savage magazines including older models like Model 25, some Remington magazines and Ruger Mini 14. I have not seen a Saiga magazine since before the circus. They still carry several different AR and AK variant magazines along with a large selection of handgun magazines except for Glock 22 which I have not seen any local ones stock.

devildogdiesel0311

Did that link/URL take me where you meant? "Koon Do It Broadband Home?"

Are prices inflated or dollar values deflated? Rather than comparing dollar values to disparaged gold, compare it to a barrel of oil or a gallon of diesel. Right now a dollar will buy about 1/4 gallon diesel.

:lol: yea that depends on where you live.....out in cali diesel flexs about a 75 cent difference but rarely is it below 4

devildogdiesel0311

Which specific ones did they stop carrying near you? Some of the changes I have seen were some Marlin and Savage magazines including older models like Model 25, some Remington magazines and Ruger Mini 14. I have not seen a Saiga magazine since before the circus. They still carry several different AR and AK variant magazines along with a large selection of handgun magazines except for Glock 22 which I have not seen any local ones stock.

It was a variant of the PMAGS by magpull, it was an off brand polymer mag that fit the feeding system on my scar without chewing up the polymer mag not i have to take a knife to my pmags with both good and bad results

wimwag

Hmmm I was there on that day. Bought 3 boxes of brown bear and 10 boxes of federal 12 GA truball. Think I remember seeing you.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia using Tapatalk and glitchy Windows 8