• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Fleet Farm Hudson

devildogdiesel0311

One of the best open carries ever. I walked through the front door and customer service yelled for me i turn around saddened not worried that they would deny me the right to carry while shopping. The lady must have been in her 70's, as soon as i turned around she says "federal ammunition for that .45 on your hip is on sale!!! Have an awesome blaze orange friday!". Fleet Farm has earned my dollar since i was a kid but now even more so.

MKEgal

That there is [strike]good[/strike] exceptional customer service.
Worth dropping a line to the store, or better yet the home office.
Doesn't have to be much more involved than what you've said here.

Interceptor_Knight

Stuart Mills III has posted in past threads in support of firearm carry. He is personally into 3 gun shooting which is why Fleet Farm partnered with Adams Arms and developed the Huldra and Korstag line of rifles and carries so many accessories for the modern sporting rifle.

Law abider

That's where I buy my ammo. No trouble there so far!! OC there. Now if my cop buddy sells me a S and W 500 he may get for a trade, I'll try to buy from him and hope FF in Hudson has ammo for it!:banana::monkey

32HR MAG

Fleet Farm customer service is fine if you are buying but try to take something back. If you are lucky they will let you exchange your item.
My brother bought a pair of sunglasses . Brought them home set them on the counter and when he went put them on to leave the house they broke. Went back to FF and they said that someone must have sat on them and would not give him back his money. He called LegalShield . After LegalShield contacted FF, FF called him and gave him back his money. This type of "customer service " is normal for FF. I hesitate to buy anything that cost more than a few bucks from them. It seems to have become even worse since Cabela's is moving into more and more of the areas FF serves.

devildogdiesel0311

Fleet Farm customer service is fine if you are buying but try to take something back. If you are lucky they will let you exchange your item.
My brother bought a pair of sunglasses . Brought them home set them on the counter and when he went put them on to leave the house they broke. Went back to FF and they said that someone must have sat on them and would not give him back his money. He called LegalShield . After LegalShield contacted FF, FF called him and gave him back his money. This type of "customer service " is normal for FF. I hesitate to buy anything that cost more than a few bucks from them. It seems to have become even worse since Cabela's is moving into more and more of the areas FF serves.

Thats why i only purchase oakley tactical. Scratched the **** out of my lenses, I called Oakley hq in cali told them I messed up my M3 lenses black and vr28. I got 2 replacements in the mail priority with a new case for the m frames and a coupon. And even there regular sunglasses they offer all in ballistic mil spec.

anmut

That's pretty cool - however if you have a local FFL don't forget to support them! Their prices might not be as cheap, but if you have a problem with a gun FF won't be taking a look at it for you!

32HR MAG

What it may be is a problem with local management. I no several people to have problems returning products at the Plymouth,WI FF. If you don't have a receipt ,forget it it ain't happening.

I can only imagine taking a firearm back to FF.

Law abider

That's pretty cool - however if you have a local FFL don't forget to support them! Their prices might not be as cheap, but if you have a problem with a gun FF won't be taking a look at it for you!

Ya, dat's true, and the Hudson employees have told me that for service, you need to find a full service gunsmith. There is one nearby in Baldwin called Gregerson's.
HOWEVER dee post vos abut da open carry in the Hudson FF.

Franky

Ya, dat's true, and the Hudson employees have told me that for service, you need to find a full service gunsmith. There is one nearby in Baldwin called Gregerson's.
HOWEVER dee post vos abut da open carry in the Hudson FF.

To be precise Gregersons is the Ace Hardware store in Baldwin. I purchased an OC tool there many years ago.:D

chowda

Fleet farm is worthy of business as when prices were going up, they didn't gouge and set a limit on their ammo due to arsebuckets clearing out their shelves to resell on the internet for 3x what they paid for it. They even posted that in their ammo shelves.

Using prepaid legal services to contest a return on a pair of sunglasses at fleet farm?

Firearms Iinstuctor

To be precise Gregersons is the Ace Hardware store in Baldwin. I purchased an OC tool there many years ago.:D

Over years I brought a ton of reloading supplies at Gregersons and a few guns.

The first time I think they were still in their down town location. back in the 70's

Last edited: