Thread: is obama a "brady cop"?

is obama a "brady cop"?

I was just listening to one of the national radio talk guys saying that, no, you cannot believe anything obama says. He then went on to relate it this way.
    "What if obama said you could keep your gun if you like it? Would you believe that?"
    When he said that, I quickly thought of what happens to a LEO when caught in repetitive, bald faced lies. Brady cop kind of thing on the extreme level.
    Disturbing.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

I don't think the majority of people know what a "brady cop" is. However, yes, Obama would qualify.

Banned
    Well, I keep what guns I want anyways .... so its not like I believe him .. its just fact.

I doubt he would come to my door and try to collect any of my guns ...

This election period I had no democrats come to my door ans speak their foul crappola to me ... they usually get a bunch of F-bombs ...

See. I have a disease .. RKBAimmmunodemocrapciatos .... there is treatment but I don't want to be brainwashed, which is the treatment. So as you can see, I can't help it ... I'm diseased to like my freedoms.

You cannot believe anything he says, that is a fact. Right now they are trying to say he never said "If you like your doctor, you can keep him..period. If you like your healthplan you can keep it period. We are not going to take that away".

Seems news coverage, video, audio etc mean nothing, the King has spoken and all past comments are stricken from the record.

He said he wasn't coming after guns...another lie.

If you believe anything this guy says, you are a fool...period.

Quote Originally Posted by Black_water View Post
    You cannot believe anything he says, that is a fact. Right now they are trying to say he never said "If you like your doctor, you can keep him..period. If you like your healthplan you can keep it period. We are not going to take that away".

Seems news coverage, video, audio etc mean nothing, the King has spoken and all past comments are stricken from the record.

He said he wasn't coming after guns...another lie.

If you believe anything this guy says, you are a fool...period.
    He was telling the truth when he said " If you like the insurance you have you can keep it period" If your name is period you can keep it LOL.
    I truly Love my Country, But the government scares the he!! out of me.

DEMAND IT
    Congress SHALL NOT receive A salary greater than any service member and will be given EQUIVELANT insurance as any service member

I came into this world kicking and screaming covered in someone else's blood. And if necessary to protect the Constitution of The United States of AMERICA. I will go out the same way

All hail the Domain of Neptunus Rex