Thread: Veteran's Day Freebies 2013

Lightbulb Veteran's Day Freebies 2013

Next Monday is Veteran's day. Alot of local and national business are offering free meals and services to veterans, retirees, and active duty. As my wife works that day, to stay oout of trouble, I make that day a kind of 'scavenger hunt' to take advantage of many of the offers. (I did 20+ years, I feel I've earned it.) Anyway, I can't think of a better thing to do than to Open Carry when you are out and about on Veteran's day. Its a silent way to say both 'thank you for serving' and ' Thank you for letting me serve'

I will post my encounters in the NoVA thread. If anyone wants to post here and link to their local thread, I'd like to see how we as retirees can STILL make a difference. Lets be positive!
    I sell ObamaBlades: Single-edged razors you can use to either remove the bumper sticker off your car, or slash your wrists..whichever works best for you.

Greene County

As a Veteran I say thanks to other Veterans...

Veterans Day Free Meals 2013

A List of Veterans Day Free Meals and Other Veterans Day Freebies
    If you think like a Statist, act like one, or back some, you've given up on freedom and have gone over to the dark side.
    The easiest ex. but probably the most difficult to grasp for gun owners is that fool permission slip so many of you have, especially if you show it off with pride. You should recognize it as an embarrassment, an infringement, a travesty and an affront to a free person.

~Alan Korwin