Thread: Don't roll through a stop sign in NM!

Don't roll through a stop sign in NM!

Police sodomize man after he rolls through a stop sign, and holds in a fart.

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S...7#.Unk2rLSpU6I

I'm having trouble believing this could happen, even in the USSA

http://www.infowars.com/police-docto...ms-and-x-rays/

If this happened to me, there would be no lawsuits. The heroes and judge involved and maybe the doctors would all receive the death penalty, and I would be the executioner.
    Last edited by 77zach; 11-05-2013 at 02:59 PM.
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

Banned
    The lawsuit states that Eckert never gave consent for any of the procedures

Did they even have to print this? Yes, please shove your rectal examination tool up my rear.

He should be suing the judge too ...

I never allow such searches ... even if a judge issues an order.

And why I never let a cop take my gun...

Surprised they didn't drill into his skull.

We no longer live in a free country people ... saddle up!
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 11-05-2013 at 03:19 PM. Reason: stupid auto-chk

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    The lawsuit states that Eckert never gave consent for any of the procedures

Did they even have to print this? Yes, please shove your rectal examination tool up my rear.

He should be suing the judge too ...

I never allow such searches ... even if a judge issues an order.

And why I never let a cop take my gun...

Surprised they didn't drill into his skull.

We no longer live in a free country people ... saddle up!
    That's a shocking article for sure. I saw in TX where a cop checked a mom and daughters vagina for drugs without even swapping new gloves. I think they are getting sued as well.

HOWEVER, i challenge you tell me how an LEO will not disarm you? I was recently stopped and disarmed but resisting would have been stupid and probably fatal.

Regular Member stealthyeliminator's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kopis View Post
    That's a shocking article for sure. I saw in TX where a cop checked a mom and daughters vagina for drugs without even swapping new gloves. I think they are getting sued as well.

HOWEVER, i challenge you tell me how an LEO will not disarm you? I was recently stopped and disarmed but resisting would have been stupid and probably fatal.
    That has happened multiple times in Texas. I'm not sure about other states. It seems to me like the DPS really likes sticking their fingers up peoples asses and vaginas. Some cops have been fired over the ordeals, and you'd think it wouldn't happen again after such, but, you'd be wrong.

Banned
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPWHfrU3PSQ

A song fitting the people involved in this infraction stop...

Man Claims He Was Anally Probed 8 Times Following Traffic Stop For Drugs

http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2013/11...top-for-drugs/

A New Mexico man claims he was anally probed several times by police and medical officials following a traffic stop.

The victim, David Eckert, claims in a federal lawsuit that officers from the Deming Police Department pulled him over after he failed to make a complete stop at a stop sign outside a Walmart this past January.

When Eckert got out of his car, officers indicated that they believed he was in possession of drugs – in his anal cavity.

“They say when he stepped out of his car he was standing in a manner that looked as if he was clinching his buttocks,” Shannon Kennedy, Eckert’s attorney, told KOB-TV...

...According to the lawsuit and medical records, Eckert’s abdominal area was x-rayed twice, doctors stuck fingers in his anus twice, he had three enemas inserted anally and had a colonoscopy performed. No drugs were ever found during the search...

Angry Previews of Coming Attractions??

Fair use applies (US NEWS & WORLD REPORT) - "Police forced New Mexico scrap metal tradesman David Eckert to undergo two digital anal probes, three enema insertions and ultimately a colonoscopy after officers incorrectly assumed he was concealing drugs, according to a lawsuit filed in U.S. District Court on his behalf.

No drugs were found by police or doctors at the Gila Regional Medical Center in Silver City, N.M. The exhaustive search began when Eckert allegedly rolled through a stop sign in Deming, N.M., on Jan. 2, 2013.

Albuquerque civil rights attorney Shannon Kennedy is representing Eckert and says she is seeking "in excess of $1 million in punitive damages alone" from the law enforcement and medical personnel responsible and their employers.

"We see this as a multimillion-dollar case," Kennedy said. "This is essentially medical anal rape, numerous times over a 12-hour period. I can't imagine anything more horrifying than what happened to our client. It's just sadistic."

The apparent justification for the search, Kennedy said, was that police believed Eckert's buttocks were clenched during the traffic stop." (Emphasis added)
    (Details at: http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/...in-drug-search)

I would be suing EVERYBODY INVOLVED!! I'd sue the officer that requested the warrant, the clerk that issued the warrant, the "judge" that signed the warrant, and the doctors and hospitals involved... I would own the city of Deming! It was gratifying to see that ONE doctor in Deming had the character to say, "No, I will not do this. It is unethical." This doctor should get a reduction in the cost of his malpractice premium, because of his demonstrated honesty and professionalism! Their signs at the state lines should read: "Welcome to New Mexico - BOHICA!"

If the Deming PD has a culture that even tacitly suggests that such behavior from their officers is acceptable, the Mayor, the City Attorney and the Police Chief Brandon Gigante should all be fired and replaced with Constitution-believing Americans. There was no RAS (emphasis on the "R"-part) - clenched buttocks could be the result of a need to use the toilet... especially when you sensed that a couple of rogue (the article suggests there may also have been a racial component to this harassment) cops were in the process of railroading you! Actions of this kind by LEA's are what will "fundamentally transform" America... into AMERIKA!
    Last edited by Gil223; 11-06-2013 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Typos...
    MOLON LABE
    COUNTRY FIRST
    Glocks ROCK!

More terrorized drivers report forceful rectal inspections by New Mexico police.

"According to police reports, a young man named Timothy Young was also stopped by police after a minor traffic violation. The same K-9 dog, Leo, sniffed drugs on his seat, causing police to seek a warrant to search Young’s body for illegal substances. [ ... ] Further investigation by KOB has revealed that Leo the K-9’s drug dog certification expired back in 2011 and was never renewed. Certification for drug dogs must be renewed on a yearly basis. “We have done public records requests to try and find anything,” Shannon Kennedy, Eckert’s attorney, told KOB. “We can’t show that this dog had ever been trained, and we have evidence this dog has had false alerts in the past.”

http://rt.com/usa/new-mexico-police-...nspection-328/
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Put the officer dog on the stand and ask him his level of certification. No need to drag his buddies in blue down with him. Just another bad apple in the barrel.

Banned
    Isn't this the precise reason why we have RKBA ? To prevent such atrocities?

I suspect that they will find that Occifer Dawg was reassigned from the vice squad's public toilet squad where he detected anal sodomy. Dawg is not hitting on drugs, but on ordure odor.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Wowwie!!!

OCDO,,, sinking to new lows

In before the lock..
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Quote Originally Posted by 1245A Defender View Post
    OCDO,,, sinking to new lows

In before the lock..
    Nope, I think these LEOs have set a new low not this forum.