• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Don't roll through a stop sign in NM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidmcbeth

Banned
The lawsuit states that Eckert never gave consent for any of the procedures

Did they even have to print this? Yes, please shove your rectal examination tool up my rear.

He should be suing the judge too ...

I never allow such searches ... even if a judge issues an order.

And why I never let a cop take my gun...

Surprised they didn't drill into his skull.

We no longer live in a free country people ... saddle up!

Last edited:

Kopis

The lawsuit states that Eckert never gave consent for any of the procedures

Did they even have to print this? Yes, please shove your rectal examination tool up my rear.

He should be suing the judge too ...

I never allow such searches ... even if a judge issues an order.

And why I never let a cop take my gun...

Surprised they didn't drill into his skull.

We no longer live in a free country people ... saddle up!

That's a shocking article for sure. I saw in TX where a cop checked a mom and daughters vagina for drugs without even swapping new gloves. I think they are getting sued as well.

HOWEVER, i challenge you tell me how an LEO will not disarm you? I was recently stopped and disarmed but resisting would have been stupid and probably fatal.

stealthyeliminator

That's a shocking article for sure. I saw in TX where a cop checked a mom and daughters vagina for drugs without even swapping new gloves. I think they are getting sued as well.

HOWEVER, i challenge you tell me how an LEO will not disarm you? I was recently stopped and disarmed but resisting would have been stupid and probably fatal.

That has happened multiple times in Texas. I'm not sure about other states. It seems to me like the DPS really likes sticking their fingers up peoples asses and vaginas. Some cops have been fired over the ordeals, and you'd think it wouldn't happen again after such, but, you'd be wrong.

BB62

Accomplished Advocate
Man Claims He Was Anally Probed 8 Times Following Traffic Stop For Drugs

http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2013/1...bed-8-times-following-traffic-stop-for-drugs/

A New Mexico man claims he was anally probed several times by police and medical officials following a traffic stop.

The victim, David Eckert, claims in a federal lawsuit that officers from the Deming Police Department pulled him over after he failed to make a complete stop at a stop sign outside a Walmart this past January.

When Eckert got out of his car, officers indicated that they believed he was in possession of drugs – in his anal cavity.

“They say when he stepped out of his car he was standing in a manner that looked as if he was clinching his buttocks,” Shannon Kennedy, Eckert’s attorney, told KOB-TV...

...According to the lawsuit and medical records, Eckert’s abdominal area was x-rayed twice, doctors stuck fingers in his anus twice, he had three enemas inserted anally and had a colonoscopy performed. No drugs were ever found during the search...

Gil223

Previews of Coming Attractions??

Fair use applies (US NEWS & WORLD REPORT) - "Police forced New Mexico scrap metal tradesman David Eckert to undergo two digital anal probes, three enema insertions and ultimately a colonoscopy after officers incorrectly assumed he was concealing drugs, according to a lawsuit filed in U.S. District Court on his behalf.

No drugs were found by police or doctors at the Gila Regional Medical Center in Silver City, N.M. The exhaustive search began when Eckert allegedly rolled through a stop sign in Deming, N.M., on Jan. 2, 2013.

Albuquerque civil rights attorney Shannon Kennedy is representing Eckert and says she is seeking "in excess of $1 million in punitive damages alone" from the law enforcement and medical personnel responsible and their employers.

"We see this as a multimillion-dollar case," Kennedy said. "This is essentially medical anal rape, numerous times over a 12-hour period. I can't imagine anything more horrifying than what happened to our client. It's just sadistic."

The apparent justification for the search, Kennedy said, was that police believed Eckert's buttocks were clenched during the traffic stop." (Emphasis added)
(Details at: http://www.usnews.com/news/articles...er-nm-police-force-colonoscopy-in-drug-search)

I would be suing EVERYBODY INVOLVED!! I'd sue the officer that requested the warrant, the clerk that issued the warrant, the "judge" that signed the warrant, and the doctors and hospitals involved... I would own the city of Deming! It was gratifying to see that ONE doctor in Deming had the character to say, "No, I will not do this. It is unethical." This doctor should get a reduction in the cost of his malpractice premium, because of his demonstrated honesty and professionalism! Their signs at the state lines should read: "Welcome to New Mexico - BOHICA!"

If the Deming PD has a culture that even tacitly suggests that such behavior from their officers is acceptable, the Mayor, the City Attorney and the Police Chief Brandon Gigante should all be fired and replaced with Constitution-believing Americans. There was no RAS (emphasis on the "R"-part) - clenched buttocks could be the result of a need to use the toilet... especially when you sensed that a couple of rogue (the article suggests there may also have been a racial component to this harassment) cops were in the process of railroading you! Actions of this kind by LEA's are what will "fundamentally transform" America... into AMERIKA!

Last edited:

OC for ME

Put the officer dog on the stand and ask him his level of certification. No need to drag his buddies in blue down with him. Just another bad apple in the barrel.

Status
Not open for further replies.