• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

democrat elected mayor of NYC !!!

onus

Breaking News....a Democrat was just elected mayor of New York City, one of the most liberal cities in America with a 6-1 registration of democrat to republican voters.

This is clear evidence of the demise of the Tea Party.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
I'm shocked, I tell you. Shocked!

The real question I have is will Bloomberg cut back his spending on anti-gun stuff now that he has to support himself?

stay safe.

Black_water

All these lefties getting elected signals the demise of several things, not just necessarily the TEA party, which would be the least worrisome thing.

F350

I'm shocked, I tell you. Shocked!

The real question I have is will Bloomberg cut back his spending on anti-gun stuff now that he has to support himself?

stay safe.

Bloomy is a multibillionaire; this just means he will devote his attentions full time to the destruction of liberty nation wide.

Brace

I dunno, it's hard to see how anyone could be worse than Bloomberg, who effectively combined the fascist and communist instincts.