• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

ccw laws in florida

blue222

can a person that had a suspended imposition of sentence for forgery in missouri qualify for a florida carry licence? the person is off probation and all civil rights are granted back and is not a convicted felon, he can also buy,own and posses firearms. thank you.

Last edited:

Primus

can a person that had a suspended imposition of sentence for forgery in missouri qualify for a florida carry licence? the person is off probation and all civil rights are granted back and is not a convicted felon, he can also buy,own and posses firearms. thank you.

I'd say, yea.

http://www.illinoisconcealedcarryllc.com/florida-disqualification.php

Question 1 is about convicted felony (Class C in MI) but it does stipulte if your rights to firearms in MI are granted, then your good to go in FL.

Fill out the paperwork, send it in, and post a result on here.

BrianB

I don't mean to be rude, but why are you coming here with this question? You asked this exact same question numerous times on floridaconcealedcarry.com already.

One
Two
Three

And odd and related topics:

One
Two

From your posts there you indicated you have already mailed the application. It will either issue or it won't. I'm not really sure what you're trying to find out or what anybody here can tell you that you haven't already been told.

Last edited: