Thread: stand your ground banned in FL, It's time to recall them!!

Angry stand your ground banned in FL, It's time to recall them!!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Recal...69743909723555

they are going to try to ban stand your ground today!

join my page, I will need admins later down the road, lets get these communist ****** recalled out of office!

I need dirt! if you can find dirt on these scum bags post it on the page!

speared the word! lets get these communist out of office!

repealing stand your ground is not to protect "innocent victims." they want to repeal the law in order to protect criminals, it was the criminals who voted these people in, it was gang bangers who funded there campaign!
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 11-07-2013 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Edited verbiage in title

Quote Originally Posted by lowlux View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Recal...69743909723555

they are going to try to ban stand your ground today!

join my page, I will need admins later down the road, lets get these communist ****** recalled out of office!

I need dirt! if you can find dirt on these scum bags post it on the page!

speared the word! lets get these communist out of office!

repealing stand your ground is not to protect "innocent victims." they want to repeal the law in order to protect criminals, it was the criminals who voted these people in, it was gang bangers who funded there campaign!
    Wait, is it banned or not? You titled the thread "stand your ground banned" then you go on to discuss that it's up for a vote?

Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    Wait, is it banned or not? You titled the thread "stand your ground banned" then you go on to discuss that it's up for a vote?
    That was my first question, too.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

I have to say, I hate these threads....

MASS MURDER CONDUCTED BY GOV. USING BUNNY RABBITS AND THEY ARE RAIDING HOMES OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE PURPLE UNDERWEAR!!!

Then you read the thread and/or article, and it was 1 rabid rabbit killed by an Animal Control Officer, and the rabbit was taken from a house that had purple underwear on a clothesline.

I get it, dudes post the most extravagant title they can to generate views and hits, but really it gets old.

Just stick to the facts ma'am....

Seems "they" are trying to ban it everywhere, with little success.

Seems as though the OP committed a drive by.
    “We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.” Ayn Rand

"free people ought...to be armed." In so doing we grasp the larger lesson that the ability to defend ourselves is part and parcel to our freedom. George Washington , January 7, 1790

Fla House panel votes down bill to repeal 'stand your ground', approves warning shots

"A panel of Florida lawmakers on Thursday soundly rejected a proposal to repeal the ''stand your ground'' self-defense law, but enthusiastically approved a pitch to expand ''stand your ground'' immunity to people who fire a warning shot. [ ... ] The repeal bill's chances diminished even further on Wednesday, when House Minority Leader Perry Thurston said he would prefer a bipartisan reform bill similar to one being considered in the Senate. [ ... ] The committee passed a separate bill ensuring people who fire a warning shot are not subject to the minimum mandatory sentencing law known as 10-20-Life.

Final passage into law will eventually be up to the Florida Legislature, which convenes in March for its annual 60-day session."

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publics...ground/2151407
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Banned
    Is a shot between the eyes considered a "warning shot"? It would certainly be a warning to others...right?

There is no recall in Florida anyway...
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."
    http://edhelper.com/poetry/The_Hangm...rice_Ogden.htm

https://gunthreadadapters.com

"Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.