• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

stand your ground banned in FL, It's time to recall them!!

lowlux

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Reca...lan-Williams-Will-Weatherford/669743909723555

they are going to try to ban stand your ground today!

join my page, I will need admins later down the road, lets get these communist ****** recalled out of office!

I need dirt! if you can find dirt on these scum bags post it on the page!

speared the word! lets get these communist out of office!

repealing stand your ground is not to protect "innocent victims." they want to repeal the law in order to protect criminals, it was the criminals who voted these people in, it was gang bangers who funded there campaign!

Last edited by a moderator:

Primus

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Reca...lan-Williams-Will-Weatherford/669743909723555

they are going to try to ban stand your ground today!

join my page, I will need admins later down the road, lets get these communist ****** recalled out of office!

I need dirt! if you can find dirt on these scum bags post it on the page!

speared the word! lets get these communist out of office!

repealing stand your ground is not to protect "innocent victims." they want to repeal the law in order to protect criminals, it was the criminals who voted these people in, it was gang bangers who funded there campaign!

Wait, is it banned or not? You titled the thread "stand your ground banned" then you go on to discuss that it's up for a vote?

Primus

I have to say, I hate these threads....

MASS MURDER CONDUCTED BY GOV. USING BUNNY RABBITS AND THEY ARE RAIDING HOMES OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE PURPLE UNDERWEAR!!!

Then you read the thread and/or article, and it was 1 rabid rabbit killed by an Animal Control Officer, and the rabbit was taken from a house that had purple underwear on a clothesline.

I get it, dudes post the most extravagant title they can to generate views and hits, but really it gets old.

Just stick to the facts ma'am....