• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC breakfast Sat. 11/9

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
I don't know why we would ever go anywhere else, I love RCD.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

Because we like variety? Because there are places that have their own enticements to patronize them? Because we try to draw out folks lurking in other areas of metro RVA?

stay safe.

va_tazdad

Many reasons

I don't know why we would ever go anywhere else, I love RCD.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

Quality Reuben sandwiches, good buffets, friendly managers and owners, and not everyone likes being North of the James.

Yes, I also love the RCD, but there are many other places we can go.

Nick's Roman Terrace
Golden Corral
Clippers Cafe
Shoneys

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
It is also about spreading the word and seeking new territory.

RCD is and I guess always will be our "home base" though.

BTW - went by Nick's Roman Terrace about a week ago for breakfast at 10:00 A.M. and found them not open. Wonder if they are still serving breakfast? They know how to make an omelet.

va_tazdad

Say it ain't so?

It is also about spreading the word and seeking new territory.

RCD is and I guess always will be our "home base" though.

BTW - went by Nick's Roman Terrace about a week ago for breakfast at 10:00 A.M. and found them not open. Wonder if they are still serving breakfast? They know how to make an omelet.

I loved their Sausage Deluxe breakfast but had them put it on a Nicks roll. OMG it is magnificent! I will call them and find out what has changed.