Thread: Amazing Story! Family shoots would be killer and the kidnapper of their family member

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar

Amazing Story! Family shoots would be killer and the kidnapper of their family member

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.1511351

Marcus Arceneaux cradled his frightened niece, Bethany Arceneaux, in his arms as he tenderly placed her in a car. Blood ran down Bethany’s face and she held a cloth to her neck to stem the flow. But she was home. She was safe.

By the time police sent a SWAT team inside the home, Thomas was already dead.
    Last edited by sudden valley gunner; 11-10-2013 at 11:26 AM.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Banned
    I liked the pic of the cops surrounding an MT house ....

And no dogs were hurt !

PETA SWAT team, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    I liked the pic of the cops surrounding an MT house ....

And no dogs were hurt !

PETA SWAT team, huh?
    Non SWAT team family took care of the problem. I love it!

"Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their

Thanks for sharing!

Thank God they found her before the heroes. It would have likely ended up in the victim's death, any animals present would be dead, and thousands of dollars in overtime for the 24 hour stand plus helicopter fuel.
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

Cops infer (assign) dumb luck for the family securing the girls freedom. Typical.

Outstanding! A family that understands the safety of the family resides with the family, NOT the police. The police cannot be everywhere no matter how many the government hires. It is our duty to protect our own, and laws that restrict self defense and the use of the tools need to be ruled unconstitutional.

This family deserves a pat on the back for doing what all families should. The answer to violence in this country is taking our country back from the government and taking personal responsibility, instead of government holding our hands.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

"The family has been praised for their actions, but the case has also raised questions about why the police were second on the scene."

Exactly why I carry.

Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    Cops infer (assign) dumb luck for the family securing the girls freedom. Typical.
    I thought that was a real crappy thing to do (on the police's part).

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    Outstanding! A family that understands the safety of the family resides with the family, NOT the police. The police cannot be everywhere no matter how many the government hires. It is our duty to protect our own, and laws that restrict self defense and the use of the tools need to be ruled unconstitutional.

This family deserves a pat on the back for doing what all families should. The answer to violence in this country is taking our country back from the government and taking personal responsibility, instead of government holding our hands.
    +1

Crime happens because the police are usually nowhere to be found that is until after the fact. God Bless this family. They saved their precious loved one and that what family is all about.