• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

List your open carry experiences here.

77zach

My first experience was at Orsheln Farm and Home in Mountain Home, Ar. With no problems.

Much respect sir. The state's top thugs have said they will not obey the law. So far they've not been bold enough to attack a large group. Is this an urban or rural area that you OC'd in?

Last edited:

Packer fan

Thank you!

Much respect sir. The state's top thugs have said they will not obey the law. So far they've not been bold enough to attack a large group. Is this an urban or rural area that you OC'd in?

I know for fact both the county sheriff and the city chief of police are not open carry friendly although they haven't said if they would arrest. When asked what charges will be made they can not say. So, it is with a little trepidation that I carry openly; but with the 8th District Court's ruling under the old law I am a little more emboldened because Act 746 is even more clear about intent.

10x

My first experience was at Orsheln Farm and Home in Mountain Home, Ar. With no problems.

My wifes parents live in Mountain Home, they are from Chicago. There are also other folks from the Chicago area I know there.

Packer fan

My wifes parents live in Mountain Home, they are from Chicago. There are also other folks from the Chicago area I know there.

Mountain Home is known as little Chicago. Most of the population is from there but vote anti tax.

If they would like to get together to form a group of OCer's join us on Facebook Patriots of Act 746.

Also would like to have a meet and great at the Old Time Cafe.

sopranos27

OC'd in Conway yesterday at Advanced Auto Parts on Harkrider and AutoZone on Oak St. Nobody even looked twice at me at Advanced but heard a few murmurs at Autozone but nothing unpleasant.