Thread: Police threaten to shoot OCer in the head

Police threaten to shoot OCer in the head

The following is from CopBlock.org’s submit page:

"On Sunday the third, we were forty minutes into our hour-long walk when we got stopped. The other guy stayed back to film since he was not open carrying. He had us move together and asked what was in our hands. We informed him we had recording devices. We were asked our weapon locations, so we told him. The other guy was conceal carrying two pistols. I was open carrying a Ruger p95 and a Mossberg 500 persuader with an adjustable stock. We were informed that if we moved we would be shot in the head. We had two cops with AR15s behind cover at the low ready and one cop with a pistol. We were detained. The cop could not articulate reasonable suspicion that a crime was or was going to be committed. He approached me and was going to search me, but I refused consent for search. I offered my name and DOB. I refused to give further information after that. They then huddled and discussed what else they could do. They were fishing for anything they could. We then got lectured and the other officer checked my CC permit since we were in a school zone. We were legal to be there."

For full article and VIDEO see:

http://www.copblock.org/39734/police...en-carry-stop/

Craven comments

Quote Originally Posted by Augustin View Post
    The following is from CopBlock.org’s submit page: [ ... ]http://www.copblock.org/39734/police...en-carry-stop/
    Don't miss the craven comments. "Oh please, Occifer, may I be a secure civilian please?"

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/craven
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

certain says:
    November 11, 2013 at 10:17 am
    And I agree with some of what is said. If I was picking my kids (actually grand-kids now) up at school, and on the street leading to the school saw a person walking with a long gun towards the school, there’s a good chance I’d just run them over. So it comes down to your right to open carry versus my right to protect my family against any threats I perceive.
    So someone makes death threats and can get away with it by people like this (plus threatened to being shot in the head by cops), just for minding his own business and being on a walk (school zone but doesn't say where, that could 990' away for crying out loud!).
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

And discussed here
    http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...ized-Wisconsin

Need to check before posting, and the mods should merge the threads.

"If I was picking my kids (actually grand-kids now) up at school"
    Except that
    a) it was Sunday
    b) they weren't near a school

They were across the street from offices used for school administration.
    The officer didn't even know if they actually were in a school zone. If you listen to the audio, he calls dispatch to ask if there's a school nearby.
    If a school were actually across the street, yes, he could have demanded to see their carry & driver's licenses.
    But since he didn't know they were in a school zone (they weren't), once again there's no RAS of a crime.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MKEgal View Post
    "If I was picking my kids (actually grand-kids now) up at school"
    What, you married your mother-in-law? (Don't want to think you married your own mother). And don't want to consider gay marriages either.

One way to change from designation of kids to grandkids ....

Founder's Club Member
    Don't forget the 5th Amendment angle. The cop made a threat that would deprive a person of life, liberty, or property without due process of law.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.