• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OCing in a car

DrakeZ07

Ok, let's go there if people want to use religion, I'm sure while you are spouting off about god hating gays and it's against his will blah,blah,blah that you are sitting there in clothing made of one kind of thread because if it's like cotton poly then you should be stoned. I know you never worked on a sunday because if you have then you should be put to death and remember you have to freeze on sunday in the winter cause god says to light no fire in your home. I pray that you don't have a garden with different crops side by side 'cause big no no.Don't eat meat over three days old,wait that means no more store bought,better slaughter it yourself 'cause after three days it is to be burned. I could keep going but I would assume just for these few that you too are "unclean" and should be put to death according to gods will.So, are you done being a hypocrite, can we get back to the subject of my original post, 'cause if you want to be a bigot be sure you live the good life before you speak.Sorry to all others on here who have had to deal with this in my post. Thanks to those who have replied on topic some great info. And to our friend Drakez07,please don't think this reflects on you or in anyway is directed towards you it is simply to make a point, I have no problem with how you live your life and should we ever meet would love to buy you a cup of coffee for taking the high road here.

Well, thank you for the offer to buy me coffee for taking the so-called high road, but to be truthful with you, I've been chasing after the tornado outbreak in Illinois, and Indiana all day today, just got home half an hour ago after a long solo drive from Indianapolis, IN with a couple tornadoes on on my tail clear down to L-ville! So, I haven't been taking the high road, just the road that takes me into the path of a tornado so I can take some pictures of it, and doing my SKYWARN Spotter role!

But, if I may say, Don't appologize for what so-and-so may or may not have said, it doesn't matter, and honestly I don't care what he, or anyone else has to say about my sexuality, or how I lead my life. He's just another Brick in the wall, and a troll, and when you feed trolls, they keep coming back... Kinda like Republicans. LOL I kid, I kid... SILENCE!~ I KEEL YEW! >.> <.< --.

@Self-prez; I express my sexuality because I can, because I want to, because I like to, and because I like people to know that Open Carry advocates are not always the stereotypical gun nuts (White, christian, straight, rednecks). And, hey, women like a guy who can be as sensitive as them, dress as good or better than them, enjoy different food choices, can cry at every chick flick, and check their breasts for lumps without popping a stiffy, AND looks fashionable while carrying a Brick of a gun! Also, a freemason huh? Got any openings? I'd love to get in and be apart of the New World Order and see the strings behind every nation and leader! Maybe never have to worry about actually running for an election, put my name on the ticket and watch all the recently deceased people pile votes up for me! :D I'm kidding though, the FreeMasons may be the Waffen-SS of the capitalist world, but I can respect our spank-happy overlords!

KYGlockster

Activist Member
Sorry if this was already discussed here. I was wondering if you can leave your gun holstered when in your car if you do not have a ccdw, which I do not yet but will soon, or would that be considered concealed? Thanks for the help.

I would suggest you read the thread pinned at the top of the Kentucky sub-forum. In that thread you will find a paper on open carry in Kentucky with some relevant case law on the subject. Actually I will go ahead and post it for you here: https://docjt.ky.gov/legal/documents/WhitePaperonOpenCarryandCarryingv2.pdf

Just because a firearm is concealed from "view" does not mean it is concealed per the definition of the law. As long as it can be seen from some angle it is not concealed in Kentucky. I would suggest you read through ALL of the case law documents posted in that thread I mentioned. They can be found here: https://docjt.ky.gov/legal/