Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Meet SharpShooter at Freemont.

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Pointy end and slightly to the left
    Posts
    1,539

    Meet SharpShooter at Freemont.

    Ok going to give this a try.

    Time for a meet up, Lets do this. SharpShootur posted this a few days ago. Taking it and running with it hope SharpShootur is ok with adding to his posting.
    Anyon like to accompany SharpShootur for an open carry on November 16th at 5:00 p.m. We can all meet up at the El Cortez! We can meet up in front of the Subway restaurant doors (located on 6th and Ogden). Parking in the garage there is free. That's right people, you heard me FREE (cost you zip, zero, nada!). Once you've parked in the FREE parking garage, simply use the pedestrian crosswalk to cross over to the south side of the street. Head west (or head towards your right once you've crossed the street) and you'll find the Subway.

  2. #2
    Regular Member Turbod'1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Henderson, NV now Texas. I move a lot.
    Posts
    184
    Quote Originally Posted by 28kfps View Post
    Ok going to give this a try.

    Time for a meet up, Lets do this. SharpShootur posted this a few days ago. Taking it and running with it hope SharpShootur is ok with adding to his posting.
    Anyon like to accompany SharpShootur for an open carry on November 16th at 5:00 p.m. We can all meet up at the El Cortez! We can meet up in front of the Subway restaurant doors (located on 6th and Ogden). Parking in the garage there is free. That's right people, you heard me FREE (cost you zip, zero, nada!). Once you've parked in the FREE parking garage, simply use the pedestrian crosswalk to cross over to the south side of the street. Head west (or head towards your right once you've crossed the street) and you'll find the Subway.
    Forget free, I'll pay a tip to the Valet at the Golden Nugget to park mine. My girl is far too sexy to be left in a mere public garage!

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Davis County, Utah
    Posts
    528
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbod'1 View Post
    Forget free, I'll pay a tip to the Valet at the Golden Nugget to park mine. My girl is far too sexy to be left in a mere public garage!
    Visions of a certain scene from Ferris Buller come to mind... :laughingman:

  4. #4
    Regular Member Turbod'1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Henderson, NV now Texas. I move a lot.
    Posts
    184
    Quote Originally Posted by b0neZ View Post
    Visions of a certain scene from Ferris Buller come to mind... :laughingman:

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    627
    Crap I am working that day. I hope you guys have fun!

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Pointy end and slightly to the left
    Posts
    1,539
    My wife and I will be there at the stated meeting place. Let get some pictures to post.

  7. #7
    Regular Member SharpShootur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Posts
    135
    Hello everyone! Just a reminder that tonight is Open Carry night! The event will be at 5:00 p.m. Please meet at the El Cortez on the corner of 6th St. and Ogden (Where the Subway restaurant is located). Looking forward to seeing everyone tonight!

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Pointy end and slightly to the left
    Posts
    1,539
    Wife and I may be a few mins late. Should be no more that about 15 or so minutes. Have a 65 mile drive.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •