• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Meet SharpShooter at Freemont.

28kfps

Ok going to give this a try.

Time for a meet up, Lets do this. SharpShootur posted this a few days ago. Taking it and running with it hope SharpShootur is ok with adding to his posting.
Anyon like to accompany SharpShootur for an open carry on November 16th at 5:00 p.m. We can all meet up at the El Cortez! We can meet up in front of the Subway restaurant doors (located on 6th and Ogden). Parking in the garage there is free. That's right people, you heard me FREE (cost you zip, zero, nada!). Once you've parked in the FREE parking garage, simply use the pedestrian crosswalk to cross over to the south side of the street. Head west (or head towards your right once you've crossed the street) and you'll find the Subway.

Turbod'1

Ok going to give this a try.

Time for a meet up, Lets do this. SharpShootur posted this a few days ago. Taking it and running with it hope SharpShootur is ok with adding to his posting.
Anyon like to accompany SharpShootur for an open carry on November 16th at 5:00 p.m. We can all meet up at the El Cortez! We can meet up in front of the Subway restaurant doors (located on 6th and Ogden). Parking in the garage there is free. That's right people, you heard me FREE (cost you zip, zero, nada!). Once you've parked in the FREE parking garage, simply use the pedestrian crosswalk to cross over to the south side of the street. Head west (or head towards your right once you've crossed the street) and you'll find the Subway.

Forget free, I'll pay a tip to the Valet at the Golden Nugget to park mine. My girl is far too sexy to be left in a mere public garage! :D

SharpShootur

Hello everyone! Just a reminder that tonight is Open Carry night! :banana: The event will be at 5:00 p.m. Please meet at the El Cortez on the corner of 6th St. and Ogden (Where the Subway restaurant is located). Looking forward to seeing everyone tonight! :D