Thread: Gunsmiths in Henderson?

Gunsmiths in Henderson?

Hey guys,

So I'm moving back to Henderson(long story) and need the rear sight on my Makarov .380 looked at as it isn't functioning properly. I also have about a dozen other guns that I inherited from my uncle who got them from my grandfather that need to be checked out. The last time they were cleaned/oiled was in June 1996(I know because I helped my grandfather do it. haha). Any suggestions on a place that's reliable? I would like to get at least the .357 and a couple of the shotguns checked out ASAP. Thanks in advance!

-Brett

Not in Henderson but Wild West Guns will do a great job and a great price.

Quote Originally Posted by brettf22raptor View Post
    Hey guys,

So I'm moving back to Henderson(long story) and need the rear sight on my Makarov .380 looked at as it isn't functioning properly. I also have about a dozen other guns that I inherited from my uncle who got them from my grandfather that need to be checked out. The last time they were cleaned/oiled was in June 1996(I know because I helped my grandfather do it. haha). Any suggestions on a place that's reliable? I would like to get at least the .357 and a couple of the shotguns checked out ASAP. Thanks in advance!

-Brett
    A dozen of other guns? Great, What's you address and when are you home? Ok just kidding. You might check with Spurlocks gun shop if you are located in old part of Henderson.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegassteve View Post
    +1, and not really all that far from Henderson, being on the south side of Las Vegas, near Russell on Wynn Road.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Quote Originally Posted by Vegassteve View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MAC702 View Post
    +1, and not really all that far from Henderson, being on the south side of Las Vegas, near Russell on Wynn Road.
    Thanks guys! Much appreciated. I'll definitely check them out.

Quote Originally Posted by 28kfps View Post
    A dozen of other guns? Great, What's you address and when are you home? Ok just kidding. You might check with Spurlocks gun shop if you are located in old part of Henderson.
    Hahaha you wish We'll have to have a shoot day and I'll bring some of them out as soon as I know they're safe to fire. I'll check them out too. Thanks!

I have been using Matt Babb at bentwood gunsmithing with great success

Took the .357 to Spurlocks this afternoon. They gave it a good once over and gave it a clean bill of health! As soon as I get a holster it'll be my new OC sidearm.