• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

List of places in middle Tennessee that accept open carry.

S&W-40

I looked around the forum and couldn't find a list of places that are "ok" with OC. Does anyone know of an existing list?....or can you name a few places off the top of your head? Thanks!

docachna

Since a majority of places honor the right of people to carry, it is far easier to list those that restrict it.

One site you might use:
http://friendorfoe.us/

Not only is it easier, the anti's have been known to read forums such as this and use lists of CC or OC-friendly businesses as a list of targets, contacting the businesses and trying to convince them to forbid CC or OC. So, IMHO, it's best that we just assume a place is open to CC or OC, unless the business's name appears on a "Gun Buster" list somewhere.

Kopis

Just keep in mind even if it's not posted and you're asked to leave, you must.

I'll add that this isn't very likely in Tennessee though.

Last edited: