Thread: Buyer beware (Spokane)

Buyer beware (Spokane)

I went to Double Eagle Pawn the other day as I was in the market for a G26. The rep said he had a "Brand New" Glock 26 Gen 3, so I was taking a look at it and asked to break it down, the rep said no. I was simply trying to see if it was brand new, so I locked the frame back and saw wear on the slide, there was also a complete lack of the Glock factory bronze grease that they are shipped with. I strongly recommend anyone wanting to buy new be very careful of these scams. I will be avoiding Double Eagle due to this incident and blatant lying.

Just thought I'd share this here so you all can be informed.

You should post this on the Spokane Trader and WaGuns.
    WA Guns
    "There is no such thing as a free lunch, but there is always free cheese in a mousetrap."

The one up north? Or on sprague?

Yes please tell us which Double Eagle you were at since there are 3 of them. Also, did you tell the "rep" or actually salesman that the Glock was actually used and not new or did you just walk away. Considering how ,on the occasional trips that i have taken to the store, the display case has been filled with a lot of glocks. Unless one were to know each weapon in detail, I would first give the salesman the benefit of being wrong and not lying.

Before any one starts accusing me of working there, I dont. I am just a occasional customer who has had nothing but good experiences when shopping at Double Eagle.
    "Good does not always triumph over evil unless good is very very careful" -L. McCoy MD

I have had a similar issue there. I later called and complained to the manager and they apologized for the employees actions and explained the guy working that day does not normally work in guns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience. But as i asked in my previous which Double Eagle were you shopping at. There are three of them,one on Sprague,one on Francis and one out in Deer Park. It would be helpful to know what store this and any other events happened at. It could show lack of training company wide or it could show a pattern of trying to take an advantage of an underinformed gun buyer.

Either way it would be nice to know.
    "Good does not always triumph over evil unless good is very very careful" -L. McCoy MD