• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Gunsmith/Gun Store in Hopewell, VA

CoryB

-->Moderators - please let me know if this is inappropriate or should be in another forum.<--

Howdy!

My son and I have recently opened U.S. Gunworx in Hopewell, VA.

We are a Gunsmith shop (he is a graduate of the Pennsylvania Gunsmith School) and gun and accessory store. We have both new and used guns in stock as well as a decent supply of ammunition.

We do transfers for $27 ($25 + $2 background check fee.)

Cameron can install recoil pads, install Rem-chokes in 12 gauge shotguns - provided that the barrel is thick enough - and do most repairs. We are also in the process of setting up our hot rust bluing tanks and should have that completed within the next two weeks.

Come and visit us at 3701 Woodlawn Street (1/2 mile from I-295), call us at 804-452-6793 or check us out on the web at www.usgunworx.com

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
Welcome to the neighborhood!

You may want to change this - Virginia Civil Defense League

Its.....
VCDL_Logo.gif

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Another welcome to the neighborhood.

Check your email for a question.

stay safe.

CoryB

@ProShooter - Thanks. I have sent the correction to my son (aka webmaster)
@skidmark - I have not received an email from you. Can you try it again or just PM?
@peter nap - Message received. Thanks and I will follow up on that.

To all, thanks for the welcome. I'm going to try to get Cameron and myself to some of the get-togethers soon.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
--snipped--.
To all, thanks for the welcome. I'm going to try to get Cameron and myself to some of the get-togethers soon.

We have a breakfast every Sat - look for a posting in Events.

Also a monthly OC dinner on the 2nd Tuesday of the month - Next one will be at Traks on Dec. 10th.