Thread: Gates donates big money to I-594

Gates donates big money to I-594

Maybe the Microsoft Gun Club can pass the hat....

Bill Gates backing gun control measure

KPLU reported today that Microsoft founder Bill Gates and his wife, Melinda recently contributed $25,000 apiece to the Initiative 594 campaign, joining a growing list of wealthy Seattle-area supporters of the 15-page gun control measure, as confirmed by Public Disclosure Commission documents obtained yesterday by Examiner and The GunMag.com.

http://www.examiner.com/article/bill...ontrol-measure

Founder's Club Member
    I guess its time to start checking out that Apple.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Banned
    He supports democrats ... he's a commie

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    He supports democrats ... he's a commie
    I bet he pays a lot of security people with guns to protect his family as they travel about. He sure doesn't want the single mom in the crappy part of town to protect her kids walking to school from all the gangbangers with tons of illegal guns - purchased with money derived from selling cocaine to Gate's millionaire programmers.
    “Men live without other security than what their own strength and their own invention shall furnish them"
    -Thomas Hobbes 1651

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HPmatt View Post
    I bet he pays a lot of security people with guns to protect his family as they travel about. He sure doesn't want the single mom in the crappy part of town to protect her kids walking to school from all the gangbangers with tons of illegal guns - purchased with money derived from selling cocaine to Gate's millionaire programmers.
    No one is that secure ....