• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gates donates big money to I-594

Dave Workman

Maybe the Microsoft Gun Club can pass the hat.... :banghead:

Bill Gates backing gun control measure

KPLU reported today that Microsoft founder Bill Gates and his wife, Melinda recently contributed $25,000 apiece to the Initiative 594 campaign, joining a growing list of wealthy Seattle-area supporters of the 15-page gun control measure, as confirmed by Public Disclosure Commission documents obtained yesterday by Examiner and The GunMag.com.

http://www.examiner.com/article/bill-gates-backing-gun-control-measure

HPmatt

He supports democrats ... he's a commie

I bet he pays a lot of security people with guns to protect his family as they travel about. He sure doesn't want the single mom in the crappy part of town to protect her kids walking to school from all the gangbangers with tons of illegal guns - purchased with money derived from selling cocaine to Gate's millionaire programmers.

davidmcbeth

Banned
I bet he pays a lot of security people with guns to protect his family as they travel about. He sure doesn't want the single mom in the crappy part of town to protect her kids walking to school from all the gangbangers with tons of illegal guns - purchased with money derived from selling cocaine to Gate's millionaire programmers.

No one is that secure ....