• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Charlotte Lunch and Range. Meet #8 Saturday 11/30/13

Jamesm760

When:
Saturday
November 30th
12PM

Where:
Parkway House Family Restaurant
3770 Concord Pkwy S, Concord, NC

After Lunch:
Eagle Gun & Range
3789 Roberta Church Rd, Concord, NC

Hope to see you all there!

carolina guy

When:
Saturday
November 30th
12PM

Where:

After Lunch:
Eagle Gun & Range

Barring a "kids" or work issue, I will be there! In fact, might bring one of the little monsters with to try a few shots on the range. :)

Last edited:

jbandcb03

ready for it

my wife and I are new to the membership and are ready to meet other that enjoy the ocing lifestyle...:banana:

When:
Saturday
November 30th
12PM

Where:

After Lunch:
Eagle Gun & Range

Loopedr1

Just signed up to the forum......I would like to attend this event...how much is it to attend the range??? And do we need to bring our own targets as we'll......thanks...hope to see you there.... I'll be the one wearing a side arm......hahaha

carolina guy

Just signed up to the forum......I would like to attend this event...how much is it to attend the range??? And do we need to bring our own targets as we'll......thanks...hope to see you there.... I'll be the one wearing a side arm......hahaha

Welcome!! If i remember correctly its about $20/hr and targets are about $1...

Jamesm760

Welcome to OCDO! You can bring your own targets or as Carolina Guy mentioned, you can buy everything you will need there as well. See you on the 30th!

Last edited: