• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Liquor stores?

Kopis

Anyone know if liquor stores are like any other business? Can you carry as long as it isn't posted?

Kingfish

Many years ago any place that sold OR served intoxicating baeverages were off limits. They were required to post a sign stating so. You may still see some signs behind the counter beside their business license. This was repealed quite a while ago.

Kopis

Many years ago any place that sold OR served intoxicating baeverages were off limits. They were required to post a sign stating so. You may still see some signs behind the counter beside their business license. This was repealed quite a while ago.

yes, i've seen the sign you are referring to. I often tell the manager that the law is outdated.