Thread: New member

Hi folks. New to the site. I will be moving to Onley, in Accomack Virginia in December of 2013. Just wondering about members in that area.

Longshot1
    Last edited by longshot1; 11-15-2013 at 06:39 PM.

Not from the area, but welcome. :thumbup:

Hampton roads here.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Welcome to OCDO. Join VCDL www.vcdl.org

There are a few OCDO folks around that area. The problem is that none of them have bothered to host an oyster roast.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Quote Originally Posted by longshot1 View Post
    Hi folks. New to the site. I will be moving to Onley, in Accomack Virginia in December of 2013. Just wondering about members in that area.

Longshot1
    Hey Longshot Welcome.Name:  welcome.gif
Views: 5621
Size:  9.4 KB I'm in the town of Accomac, maybe we can get together.
    Yes I carry a Bible and a Gun, your point.
    Vindiciae Contra Tyrannos (meaning: "A defence of liberty against tyrants")
    Benjamin Franklin said, "A government that does not trust it's citizens with guns is a government that should not be trusted."

Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    Welcome to OCDO. Join VCDL www.vcdl.org

There are a few OCDO folks around that area. The problem is that none of them have bothered to host an oyster roast.

stay safe.
    LOL can't get off work long enough to breath. Wife had to go to work with me to see me.
    Benjamin Franklin said, "A government that does not trust it's citizens with guns is a government that should not be trusted."

I'll be in Onley on Friday 12/6/2013. Will be there Saturday and Sunday morning. Would like to shake your hand and say hello.

Longshot1

I'll be in Onley on Friday 12/6/2013. Will be there Saturday and Sunday morning. Would like to shake your hand and say hello.

Longshot1
    I would love to. Saturday morning I will be in woods (deer hunting). Sunday morning is best time for me. We can set a time and place as date gets closer.

Sent from my PantechP9070 using Tapatalk

how about breakfast some where on Sunday then. It looks like we are only about 5 mile apart. Name a restaurant and time. Not too familiar with the good places yet. I'll be unpacking boxes most of the week end. Looks like I won't get a chance to kill groceries this year. Got to find a place to shoot too.

Welcome Long shot!

I'm in the neighboring county just south. I find myself in/around Onley quite a bit. I have OCed all over Onley with never an issue. I OC everywhere I go on the shore. Hope we can get together as well sometime!

Edit: Oh and just a tip, watch your speed through Onley. 45 means 45. They like to sit at the McDonalds or at or across from Wendy's. And they are pretty tough lol. just a little helpful info!
    Last edited by HearseGuy; 11-21-2013 at 08:02 AM.
    Additional text for your reading pleasure...

how about breakfast some where on Sunday then. It looks like we are only about 5 mile apart. Name a restaurant and time. Not too familiar with the good places yet. I'll be unpacking boxes most of the week end. Looks like I won't get a chance to kill groceries this year. Got to find a place to shoot too.
    How about 0900 on Sunday at Sage Diner. I've never OCd in there but for breakfast they are the most logical choice. As far as I know its there or someplace like McDonalds in Onley area.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf_shadow View Post
    How about 0900 on Sunday at Sage Diner. I've never OCd in there but for breakfast they are the most logical choice. As far as I know its there or someplace like McDonalds in Onley area.
    Sorry for the slow reply. Been busier than a one legged man in a butt kicking contest. Sunday at 09:00 at Sage sound good to me. I'll be in a blue X-terra. See you there.

Quote Originally Posted by HearseGuy View Post
    Welcome Long shot!

I'm in the neighboring county just south. I find myself in/around Onley quite a bit. I have OCed all over Onley with never an issue. I OC everywhere I go on the shore. Hope we can get together as well sometime!

Edit: Oh and just a tip, watch your speed through Onley. 45 means 45. They like to sit at the McDonalds or at or across from Wendy's. And they are pretty tough lol. just a little helpful info!
    The wife calls me the rat man when I'm driving. I get in the right hand lane and drive the speed limit., but thanks for the warning. I'm looking forward to getting to Eastern Shore. Not much of a fisherman but the wife likes it. I've been hunting in West Virginia for the last 20 years, but not much in my own home state. I'm a shooter and do it as much as I can. Will be looking around for a place. Planning on meeting Wolf_shadow at Sage on Sunday 12/8 for breakfast, maybe you could join us. The OC guys in Richmond meet for breakfast every Saturday, maybe we could get something like that going in Eastern Shore. I'dmlike to get my personal infor to you guys, but not sure how to do it in the forum

Sorry for the slow reply. Been busier than a one legged man in a butt kicking contest. Sunday at 09:00 at Sage sound good to me. I'll be in a blue X-terra. See you there.
    OK the wife may be with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf_shadow View Post
    OK the wife may be with me.

My wife may be there too. It will depend on how the dogs are adjusting to there new digs. Looking forward to meeting you.
    Last edited by longshot1; 11-29-2013 at 12:01 PM.

My wife may be there too. It will depend on how the dogs are adjusting to there new digs. Looking forward to meeting you. If something changes, my cell is 804.304.XXXX.
    Got it but you might want to edit out your number now.

Originally Posted by longshot1
    My wife may be there too. It will depend on how the dogs are adjusting to there new digs. Looking forward to meeting you. If something changes, my cell is 804.304.XXXX.
    Just a busybody sticking his nose in -

We use Private Messages for stuff like that. Click on the member's name and then select Private Messaging.

stay safe
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit