• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NewMexicoGuns.co, free buy / sell / trade

mwaterous

Hello all,

I just wanted to drop in and let you all know that we just released a new service for residents of New Mexico looking to buy, sell, or trade firearms and anything firearms related. Hunting, camping, outdoors, survival, edged instruments or ammo, you name it. The site is completely free, and will remain free to post for as long as it stays up and running, so feel free to drop in and take a look around.

http://newmexicoguns.co/

We're still fresh out of the gate, so all the basic features are in place and ready to go. We have a lot of plans for future development, but the most important feedback we can get is from you folks, so please let us know what you'd like to see happen. You can post here in this thread, post a comment anywhere on the site, or use the contact form there to send us your comments or suggestions privately.

Come on over! Thanks all in advance for your time and any feedback you may have!

Last edited:

mwaterous

Actually it's supposed to be dot co, there's a rogue script somewhere that's forbidding everyone outside of my IP and I'm having trouble getting a hold of the data center to help track it down. Sorry for the problem folks, I assure you I'm working as hard as I can to get it fixed!

Edit: Oh wow, that was brutal. It was a few lines of code that were supposed to protect against database attacks that were going off the reservation and blocking everything. It's fixed now and the site should be up and running. New release hiccups. :)

Last edited:

danath 34

is the site down for good? this sounds like a great idea to me, but whenever i go to the site mentioned in OP, I just get a message indicating it is in maintenance mode.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
is the site down for good? this sounds like a great idea to me, but whenever i go to the site mentioned in OP, I just get a message indicating it is in maintenance mode.
Welcome to OCDO danath.

"This domain has expired and is now suspended. If you are the Registrant and would like to restore it please contact the following registrar which was used to register your domain."
http://www.newmexicoguns.co/

Note the OP said, ".....as long as it stays up and running. Looks like that time has past. :(