• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

State of Emergency

Flashlight

So I live in Kokomo and a state of emergency has been declared. I have tried to find any information regarding the prohibition of firearms to during these events. Maybe my inability to find information answers my question but can I possess a firearm during states of emergency?

davidmcbeth

Banned
These are really questions you should know the answer to before the event occurs.

But an emergency does not negate your gun rights.

Kokomo ... poor guy.

Flashlight

These are really questions you should know the answer to before the event occurs.

But an emergency does not negate your gun rights.

Kokomo ... poor guy.

You are right I should have. I moved to Indiana a month ago and never thought tornadoes were real until yesterday.