Thread: Black Friday OC

Black Friday OC

I've OC'd while shopping on Black Friday the last two years, in Portland, Oregon no less (loaded, CHL)
    ... no problems, no confrontations, just a couple of double-takes.

Just wondering if anyone else braves the crowds of Black Friday w/OC.

I may avoid the crowds this year, just too crazy for little savings, haven't decided yet.
    "Guns are not the problem … crazy is the problem” ... “We cannot legislate our society to the craziest amongst us.” - Jon Stewart
    “I do not love the bright sword for it's sharpness, nor the arrow for it's swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend." - Tolkien

Banned
    Did everyone just get out of your way and politely allow you to get the TV and the GPS?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

There's this thing called "the internet" - no crowds, open 24/7, and a nice person in either a brown or white truck carries your purchases right to your door (with no tipping).

Black Friday violates the Three Stupids Rule: don't go stupid places with stupid people to do stupid things.

Call me a keyboard commando if you will, but shopping while OCing in my jammies and fuzzy bunny slippers just seems far better than intentionally putting myself into the middle of an angry swarm of locusts who smell blood.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

The coolest part about doing so is always looking at the faces of kids as you walk by. Not so much the ones that are scared... but the ones who are speechless with their mouths open. Lol.

For me, Black Friday is just another day.
    Better shopping, yes, but not any reason to change the way I protect myself.
    Most people here don't even notice or comment on firearms any more.

Just get yourself a good holster with retention, practice being aware of who is around you and carry on!

-MH
    $2 Bill - Calling Card of the 2A Movement
    If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.
    Seriously, who is John Galt?
    Vires et honestas

Quote Originally Posted by March Hare View Post
    For me, Black Friday is just another day.
    Better shopping, yes, but not any reason to change the way I protect myself.
    Most people here don't even notice or comment on firearms any more.

Just get yourself a good holster with retention, practice being aware of who is around you and carry on!

-MH
    I would have to disagree with the bolded part. Maybe better prices, but not better shopping.
    No man alive can beat me in a fair fight: It's not fair to chase a man down and beat him.