• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Bill could affect OC and CC on roads leading to an airport.

Midwest

New Bill could affect OC and CC on roads leading to an airport.

The bill (among other things) "Applies to roads to airport and parking areas.
May only possess a firearm in a locked case if you are actually a passenger or are shipping the gun. No exception for storing in your car before you depart or while picking someone up.
Up to 10 year prison for violation."

http://amgoa.org/Proposed-Federal-Gun-Legislation-HB3484/Federal-Law/494

This proposed bill could affect roads around CVG (The Cincinnati Airport). For instance KY-212 leads right into CVG airport but is also connected to I-275 East and West Bound. Many people who live in the area use KY-212 to enter and exit I-275. Looks like it would affect Donaldson Road as well. We need to defeat this bill.

data=VLHX1wd2Cgu8wR6jwyh-km8JBWAkEzU4,qPPlbR719Ktcmv-OWC7mJOYGUM4RJKQo868QZhE4RrflLqDBHqqQLNudOo1TpH0iqOohO_qib2xvZ0vEcPa5Btwr8QIM5UyqZwrctCzD_6HU3s9vv07DTpaIu77hEdYwFn27ocN1WTeMdYVaXaLyaVnfegvVJVN6uBviHxXjcT99tBQFD9vNJAV-JMohJuLKQ3JTqe1AndIFiu9-x7UVpWKt

dtabb

Hank Johnson Bill -- Don't Worry

This bill is sponsored by rep. Hank Johnson. Yes, that same Hank Johnson who thought deploying more Marines on Guam could cause the island to capsize.

No republican will support such a bill, which renders it dead. Johnson is just grandstanding for his equally stupid constituents..

davidmcbeth

Banned
This bill is sponsored by rep. Hank Johnson. Yes, that same Hank Johnson who thought deploying more Marines on Guam could cause the island to capsize.

No republican will support such a bill, which renders it dead. Johnson is just grandstanding for his equally stupid constituents..

Well, the Guam thing is a non-issue anymore .... it sailed away.

I recall the General's reply ... I don't think we have any concerns of the island tipping over.

I would have said ... man you are one stupid person