Thread: Pony up you old farts.. the boys need our Help !!!

Pony up you old farts.. the boys need our Help !!!

Banned
    I got jack crap when I exited the service .. a kick in the pants was about it.

I lived.

This year’s donation drive will benefit returning soldiers and the Milwaukee Homeless Veterans Initiative (MHVI).

I can see for the homeless ... but not the guys just getting back ... jeepers...

Not if Murkee Barrett gets credit. American Legion charity is on going and not political.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    I got jack crap when I exited the service .. a kick in the pants was about it.

I lived.

This year’s donation drive will benefit returning soldiers and the Milwaukee Homeless Veterans Initiative (MHVI).

I can see for the homeless ... but not the guys just getting back ... jeepers...
    I can see why. Unfortunately it wasn't hard enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    Not if Murkee Barrett gets credit. American Legion charity is on going and not political.
    Democrats.....(in this case, Abley and barret) stating they want to help former/present USMIL personnel? Cheap political pandering--as usual for the liberal/progressive ran democrat party....or maybe firming up the chicago--I mean the milwaukee democrat center of power in WI.
    And another hit job on Gov Walker by the same ongoing chicag--I mean, milwaukee democrat party machine in their "john doe" investigation....of someone....OK anyone related...somehow, ins some way....any way...to Gov Walker.

Has someone, a liberal/progressive democrat recently declared they will run against gov Walker recently or something? lol. Or is this ongoing liberal/progressive machine hatchet job just another one of their "clearing the playing field" in case a successful gov, like Walker would run for prezzie?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chowda View Post
    Democrats.....(in this case, Abley and barret) stating they want to help former/present USMIL personnel? Cheap political pandering--as usual for the liberal/progressive ran democrat party....or maybe firming up the chicago--I mean the milwaukee democrat center of power in WI.
    And another hit job on Gov Walker by the same ongoing chicag--I mean, milwaukee democrat party machine in their "john doe" investigation....of someone....OK anyone related...somehow, ins some way....any way...to Gov Walker.

Has someone, a liberal/progressive democrat recently declared they will run against gov Walker recently or something? lol. Or is this ongoing liberal/progressive machine hatchet job just another one of their "clearing the playing field" in case a successful gov, like Walker would run for prezzie?
    +1 ... sounds like you nailed it....