• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pony up you old farts.. the boys need our Help !!!

davidmcbeth

Banned
I got jack crap when I exited the service .. a kick in the pants was about it.

I lived.

This year’s donation drive will benefit returning soldiers and the Milwaukee Homeless Veterans Initiative (MHVI).

I can see for the homeless ... but not the guys just getting back ... jeepers...

Primus

I got jack crap when I exited the service .. a kick in the pants was about it.

I lived.

This year’s donation drive will benefit returning soldiers and the Milwaukee Homeless Veterans Initiative (MHVI).

I can see for the homeless ... but not the guys just getting back ... jeepers...

I can see why. Unfortunately it wasn't hard enough.

chowda

Not if Murkee Barrett gets credit. American Legion charity is on going and not political.
Democrats.....(in this case, Abley and barret) stating they want to help former/present USMIL personnel? Cheap political pandering--as usual for the liberal/progressive ran democrat party....or maybe firming up the chicago--I mean the milwaukee democrat center of power in WI.
And another hit job on Gov Walker by the same ongoing chicag--I mean, milwaukee democrat party machine in their "john doe" investigation....of someone....OK anyone related...somehow, ins some way....any way...to Gov Walker.

Has someone, a liberal/progressive democrat recently declared they will run against gov Walker recently or something? lol. Or is this ongoing liberal/progressive machine hatchet job just another one of their "clearing the playing field" in case a successful gov, like Walker would run for prezzie? :D

davidmcbeth

Banned
Democrats.....(in this case, Abley and barret) stating they want to help former/present USMIL personnel? Cheap political pandering--as usual for the liberal/progressive ran democrat party....or maybe firming up the chicago--I mean the milwaukee democrat center of power in WI.
And another hit job on Gov Walker by the same ongoing chicag--I mean, milwaukee democrat party machine in their "john doe" investigation....of someone....OK anyone related...somehow, ins some way....any way...to Gov Walker.

Has someone, a liberal/progressive democrat recently declared they will run against gov Walker recently or something? lol. Or is this ongoing liberal/progressive machine hatchet job just another one of their "clearing the playing field" in case a successful gov, like Walker would run for prezzie? :D

+1 ... sounds like you nailed it....