Thread: "50 Years of Guns" MSNBC Al Sharpton show recalls Oak Creek sikh temple shooting.

"50 Years of Guns" MSNBC Al Sharpton show recalls Oak Creek sikh temple shooting.

"An MSNBC documentary about gun violence showing Friday, on the 50th anniversary of John F. Kennedy's assassination, includes a segment on the 2012 Sikh temple shooting in Oak Creek.

The program, called "50 Years of Guns," airs at 8 p.m. and is hosted by Al Sharpton, host of "Politics/Nation." According to the network: "This documentary looks at guns in America five decades after President Kennedy was taken by an assassinís bullet."

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/entert...232529281.html

Democrat assassinated by a communist upended American left's world. We'll hear a lot about Lee Harvey Oswald in the next few days.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    "An MSNBC documentary about gun violence showing Friday, on the 50th anniversary of John F. Kennedy's assassination, includes a segment on the 2012 Sikh temple shooting in Oak Creek.

The program, called "50 Years of Guns," airs at 8 p.m. and is hosted by Al Sharpton, host of "Politics/Nation." According to the network: "This documentary looks at guns in America five decades after President Kennedy was taken by an assassinís bullet."

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/entert...232529281.html

Democrat assassinated by a communist upended American left's world. We'll hear a lot about Lee Harvey Oswald in the next few days.
    Don't want to talk about guns before the Kennedy assassination?

Quote Originally Posted by Law abider View Post
    Don't want to talk about guns before the Kennedy assassination?
    How about going back to colonial times, before the police force was created by law. Granted the sheriff may not have been around here back at inception yet, who then was 'taking care' of the community?? Say doesn't it say somewhere, lol, "A well regulated militia necessary for the security of a free state..."
    Well in the Shire of Pierce, if the voters will vote, we may get an actual constitutional shire reeve who is a retired military special ops/psychological warfare guy. WE need to get rid of our current one bec she takes the oath in name only.

Banned
    I assure you I had nothing to do with the killing of the son of a bootlegger.

"Thanks for Vietnam" .... would have been the last words he would have heard if I was the last person he heard.

And who killed him? Who knows for sure. All I know is that I had nothing to do with his death.

Guns are good ... next documentary !