• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Carry on community or state college property

Mr Birdman

I would like to know if it is legal to carry OC or CC on college property weather it be a community or state college? I was wondering because yesterday I was at my local community college and I saw a NO GUNS ALLOWED SIGN. I went back and left it in my car. :banghead:

badey

It is legal. However, my understanding is they can prohibit it, just like a business. If caught, they could ask you to leave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free