Thread: 93 people murdered in Milwaukee so far in 2013

93 people murdered in Milwaukee so far in 2013

Congrats Milwaukee on having more murders in 2013 compared to 2012!

http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/w...232481491.html
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Any way to find out if one happened during the time that MKEgal was being harassed and detained?
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Quote Originally Posted by MAC702 View Post
    Any way to find out if one happened during the time that MKEgal was being harassed and detained?
    Whaat! Another, again? Her case numbers are from 1999, 2011 and 2012 unless you know of something more recent. IOW, no, none of the 2013 murders were coincident with MKEgal's arrest and incarceration.
    Last edited by Nightmare; 11-20-2013 at 02:02 PM.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    Congrats Milwaukee on having more murders in 2013 compared to 2012!

http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/w...232481491.html
    They just need to ban all guns in the city. Then the murders will go down to ZERO.

Quote Originally Posted by Law abider View Post
    They just need to ban all guns in the city. Then the murders will go down to ZERO.
    Not all of the 93 murders were firearms related. This thread is a little misleading for this primarily firearms forum.

Quote Originally Posted by MAC702
    The last time MPD harassed me was 11/11/11, so the 2013 numbers don't apply.
    Now... I'd like to see the murder (and rape, and other assault) numbers between that date & the date the jury sensibly found me not guilty.
    How much danger did they put me in?
    Quote Originally Posted by MLK, Jr
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort & convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge & controversy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie
    Citizenship is a verb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 27:12
    A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions.
    The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 31:17
    She dresses herself with strength and makes her arms strong.

BTW, as the local news stations have been reporting this, the numbers do not include the babies murdered by being slept on (or being in bed with adults).

It takes a dully wielded sharp razor of Ockham to split the feticides from the homicides and the fetuses from the humans.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Banned
    If you define "guns" as being democrats, I agree !

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    If you define "guns" as being democrats, I agree !
    LOL. Now let's stick to that definition!

It is clearly the fault of "bush!" oops, sorry this is local so the murder rate in milwaukee is the fault of "walker!" Wait, he's the governor, so it's then the fault of "palin!". Oh wait she's also a governor and not just the angry wet dreams of liberal/progressives.

OK, I'm out of people to blame. Wait, who made the guns?

Quote Originally Posted by chowda View Post
    It is clearly the fault of "bush!" oops, sorry this is local so the murder rate in milwaukee is the fault of "walker!" Wait, he's the governor, so it's then the fault of "palin!". Oh wait she's also a governor and not just the angry wet dreams of liberal/progressives.

OK, I'm out of people to blame. Wait, who made the guns?
    No, No. Blame the founding fathers! LOL

No, No. Blame the founding fathers! LOL
    Ain't that the truth.
    On a related note.....anyone have a list of the black* millionaires in europe? Ya know, us americans are told we have to be just like europe, so just a check. I did a quick check for the US and the list of black rich people, stopping at # 20 is some black guy I never heard of, worth only $200,000,000.

Can't find the list of 'rich black people' in europe. Wow, that's weird.....

Regular Member Interceptor_Knight's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chowda View Post
    Ain't that the truth.
    On a related note.....anyone have a list of the black* millionaires in europe? Ya know, us americans are told we have to be just like europe, so just a check. I did a quick check for the US and the list of black rich people, stopping at # 20 is some black guy I never heard of, worth only $200,000,000.

Can't find the list of 'rich black people' in europe. Wow, that's weird.....
    I'll bite...... Is white guilt kicking in? Why would you be concerned about black millionaires? What does this have to do with 93 Murders to date in MKE?

Quote Originally Posted by Interceptor_Knight View Post
    I'll bite...... Is white guilt kicking in? Why would you be concerned about black millionaires? What does this have to do with 93 Murders to date in MKE?
    Nah, just rarely miss an opportunity to demonstrate how liberal/progressives aren't connected to any reality other than their manufactured own. It was in relation to the founding fathers, ya know, a bunch of "old white guys" that blah blah blah (liberal/progressive bot blather).

Oprah winfrey has lived in the same oppressive US of A that punishes blacks and women, so much so she was the richest woman in the world. But she was recently replaced at the top of the female cash pile by an african (a real one, one born in africa). First self made millionaire (sorry kennedy clan) was a black woman, born in 1867 and parentless at 7. Madam C.J. Walker.

Yeah, while I don't miss a chance to laugh at liberal/progressives...for being, well, liberal/progressive, it also can be a moment where some reality can actually break through their brainwashing....