• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Kentucky allows OC of Stinger Missiles by Al-Qaida in Ft Knox area

HPmatt

I am sure Sen. Mitch McConnell and the RINO boys are trying to grant these refugees Amnesty so they can vote for him.
Aren't the Islamists also getting zoning waivers to build Mosques in TN, KY and NC?

I've already sent some Texas $ to Matt Bevin's campaign. It w/b interesting to see if other Kentuckians get off their donkey and vote for change in their state - Texas started things rolling with Ted Cruz.:idea:

http://news.investors.com/ibd-edito...efugees-threaten-american-homeland.htm?p=full

DrakeZ07

And not a single **** was given on that day.

I'd welcome a load of mosques to be built in every city. Why not? The Jews and Christians have temples and churches everywhere, another religious building ain't gonna do crap-all. Oh, right, I nearly forgot, dem ebil Islamists want to build mosques in the heartland of 'Murrica, and spread their ebil influence around, and impose sharia law! Yep, because How day another religion try to screw with our own supposedly 'christian' nation! This country is God's country! and You can practice whatever religion you want, but God forbid you encourage anything other than Jew-Christianity on our legal system!

I'll personally give my entire bank account if it meant helping build a mosque in the middle of Owingsville; PURELY for the fact that it'd peeve-off all the christians, and baptists. I'd sit on the street, eating popcorn, and laughing at the protesters who use "Islamist extremism" as an excuse to promote anti-religious freedom.

Last edited by a moderator:

davidmcbeth

Banned
Terrorism: Al-Qaida's abilities to strike in the U.S. are "more dangerous and more numerous than before 9/11," says House intelligence chief Mike Rogers. Why is his hair on fire? Bigger question: Why isn't our president's?

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-edito...-threaten-american-homeland.htm#ixzz2lG94uleG
Follow us: @IBDinvestors on Twitter | InvestorsBusinessDaily on Facebook

ROFL ..

Scare tactics to allow more groping at airports and on the streets .... hey, keep out of other countries internal affairs -- wow, there's an idea.

"House intelligence" .. you know anything associated with that comes is total fantasy....