Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Moms demand action for gun sense in America.

Moms demand action for gun sense in America.

This is by far, the most ignorant thing I have ever seen. I don't want to live in a society with these radicals. According to them, I bought an illegal gun, shot up several schools, threaten the public and shoot my own family. I compare these radicals to the westboro baptist church. Check out their Facebook page.

Thoughts?

Using Tapatalk

Banned
    I doubt that the girl will be killed by gunshots....

Case closed.

Crazy moms, go away.

Mad=crazy.

Made up statistics are fun.

Only thing dangerous about that is her Muzzle is up instead of down....

That is just a quick example, but their page is the biggest load of bs I have ever seen. The sad thing is people are that ignorant to believe and support it. It is embarrassing to know we have to live within the same borders as them.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

People who believe the stats put out by these people invented this commercial:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_CgPsGY5Mw
    "The beauty of the Second Amenment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson
    "Evil often triumphs, but never conquers." Joseph Roux
    http://nwfood.shelfreliance.com

According to the CDC, 2010 stats:

Cancer Deaths of children:
    1-4 5-9 10-14 Type
    346 439 477 Malignant Neoplasm
    59 37 45 Benign Neoplasm

For a grand total of: 1403 cancer deaths in children 0-14 years of age.

Apples to apples:

Gun-related deaths of children
    <1 1-4 5-9 10-14 Type
    11 43 58 107 Homicide
    25 11 26 Unintentional Death
    1 80 Suicide

Total: 362

Unfortunately, CDC's next age group is 15-24. There, the counts are drastically different.

Gun-related deaths
    15-24
    211 Unintentional
    2046 Suicides
    2889 Homicides
    1604 Malignant Neoplasm
    93 Benign Neoplasm

Which, in my opinion, supports a theory that it's poor decision making as the root problem, not the gun.
    Last edited by mikeyb; 11-22-2013 at 04:11 PM.

Banned
    Well, since I think most cancers have their underpinnings in genetics .. its these mothers who have killed their kids with their defective genes and its on purpose!

Heck, its a no-more-ridiculous claim than what they make....

Moms all the time become drunk with political causes that makes them lose all rationality. It is always about forcing their opinion on others, I don't even believe it is about the issue.
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Banned
    And their kids ...

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/wp-conten...62-615x345.jpg

That's right, mommy is sometimes psychotic....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	moms against thinking.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	80.1 KB 
ID:	10991

Oh yeah, they have their thinking caps on....
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

That is hilarious! The real problem is these inadequate moms lack the ability to teach anything, most of all gun sense to their own kids. If they would take responsibility to teach safety on a personal level their radical cause would be diminished. But for now, their protest is very amusing.

Using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan6679 View Post
    That is hilarious! The real problem is these inadequate moms lack the ability to teach anything, most of all gun sense to their own kids. If they would take responsibility to teach safety on a personal level their radical cause would be diminished. But for now, their protest is very amusing.

They should be at home testing laundry detergent so we know which one fights dirt the best. I guess these gals don't care about disease killing their children. They should be in jail !

Quote Originally Posted by Brace View Post
    Made up statistics are fun.
    Anti-gun moms are 100x more likely to be hit by a meteorite than a frozen chicken if someone OCs near them...
    If something is wrong for ONE person to do to another, it is still wrong if a BILLION people do it.

Quote Originally Posted by carolina guy View Post
    Anti-gun moms are 100x more likely to be hit by a meteorite than a frozen chicken if someone OCs near them...
    It's only 85x more likely but I can understand why you rounded up .

I read online, that anti-gun mothers are more likely to molest children, still not sure if that is true, but it does make sense.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom1Man View Post

I read online, that anti-gun mothers are more likely to molest children, still not sure if that is true, but it does make sense.

Well, you know...if it saves even one kid, then we should start registration of anti-gun moms and have mandatory training classes!!
    If something is wrong for ONE person to do to another, it is still wrong if a BILLION people do it.

Banned

I don't need a cite for this one .... in fact, I'll use it as a cite !

Bad mommies !

You know if they would just keep to the kitchen making sure chicken and pork are cooked free of worms and salmonella, that would be more effective than trying to control guns. Why isn't there a moms for plastic bag choking hazard sense in America?

Using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan6679 View Post
    You know if they would just keep to the kitchen making sure chicken and pork are cooked free of worms and salmonella, that would be more effective than trying to control guns. Why isn't there a moms for plastic bag choking hazard sense in America?

I hate to jump on the moms kicking float, but there are so many many things that are dangerous in a child's life that each parent can control. Just be a better parent, instead of worrying about possessions of others.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    I hate to jump on the moms kicking float, but there are so many many things that are dangerous in a child's life that each parent can control. Just be a better parent, instead of worrying about possessions of others.
    +1

Also, if the moms themselves would smart up and carry arms themselves, that puts their kids and themselves in a much safer position. Chances are the mugger won't give a rip about her t-shirt.

Using Tapatalk

Regular Member stealthyeliminator's Avatar
    "People are advocating for open carry because it gives a feeling of dominance, but there is zero scientific evidence that more guns or openly carrying reduces violence," said Kellye Bowman, the Texas spokeswoman for Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense.
    Advocate freedom please

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator View Post
    "People are advocating for open carry because it gives a feeling of dominance, but there is zero scientific evidence that more guns or openly carrying reduces violence," said Kellye Bowman, the Texas spokeswoman for Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense.
    My question would be to her, so a mugger is more likely to rob, 1. the person wearing the anti-gun shirt or 2. the person openly carrying a gun?

My question would be to her, so a mugger is more likely to rob, 1. the person wearing the anti-gun shirt or 2. the person openly carrying a gun?
    And her answer would be one (or more) of the following:

1) Convince the mugger that he is wrong and should leave
    2) pull out her police call whistle
    3) assume that since the mugger is not allowed to have a gun, that she will be safe to just comply
    4) scream and wet herself

Quote Originally Posted by carolina guy View Post
    And her answer would be one (or more) of the following:

1) Convince the mugger that he is wrong and should leave
    2) pull out her police call whistle
    3) assume that since the mugger is not allowed to have a gun, that she will be safe to just comply
    4) scream and wet herself
    OR as Illinois state police website suggested, "throw up on your attacker"
    Robert E. Lee
    President Donald Trump

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast