Thread: At the risk of sounding stupid.

At the risk of sounding stupid.

At the risk of sounding stupid, I was thinking about taking a trip to lex to Buds. I've never been up there and the price seem good but my question is do they have any there or just sell online 'cause every gun i look at on the web sight has the "internet only" tag next to it. Doesn't seem to matter if i look at glock s&w or kel tec or anything else. It's about a 2hr trip and want to know if it's worth it.

In my limited experience, Net-only means the product is not in stock and they're only a re-seller.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Buds, as is Bud's Police supply and Gun Warehouse & Range has a large selections of firearms and accessories in stock.

It would have been stupid for you to have went without knowing, it is smart to ask.
    No man alive can beat me in a fair fight: It's not fair to chase a man down and beat him.

I know they have a lot of out of stock guns too. but, even the ones that don't say out of stock say internet only.

Thanks 09jissaac, everything i looked at said internet only, but knowing this i might take a trip.

Quote Originally Posted by rs3604 View Post
    Thanks 09jissaac, everything i looked at said internet only, but knowing this i might take a trip.
    Link

Look through the slide show.
    Last edited by 09jisaac; 11-22-2013 at 05:45 PM.
    No man alive can beat me in a fair fight: It's not fair to chase a man down and beat him.

Have you ever been to Kentucky Gun Company in Bardstown? They seem to have better prices than Buds.

www.kygunco.com

Hello all:

I have no idea what part of Kentucky you may be located. There is a gun dealer here near
    Owensboro Kentucky who keeps the best inventory of new and used shotguns, rifles and
    pistols I know of anywhere I have ever been. I have no idea what interests you but I
    would be shocked if they don't have it in stock. Whittaker guns. 6 to 8 thousand guns in
    stock at all times. 6980 W Louisville Ln, Owensboro, KY 42301 Phone270) 229-0140.
    The last time i was there they had most all Cal. Rifle pistol and Shotgun ammo including
    .22LR limit 100 rounds per customer on the .22LR. Price not cheap but it's not anywhere.
    No I don't work there, but I do live within 20 miles of the place. If you go don't give up
    before you get there it is quite bit out of town.

I have friends from other states that go to Whittaker's.

http://www.whittakerguns.com/

Banned
    http://imgur.com/Vqk4kWi

Is there such a thing as a stupid question....

Thanks for the info and links all it is appreciated. I always told the guys I trained that the only stupid question is the one you don't ask.

I think a sticky of good gun shops in Kentucky would be cool. We could also include any other special features they have (ie indoors range, outdoor range, etc).

Rock Island 1911 for $320 at KyGunCo.

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/K...id=IPIhBFu_1Sk

Nope, questions are good. They bring answers beyond what is asked for which benefits us all.
    If you had just called Gurney (sp?) whose face and number are at the top right of the home page, you would have gotten a direct answer, and I wouldn't have found out about a couple of gun shops (thanks to flb_78 and 56brd).

Bc.cruiser, agreed, checked out whitakers online and might have to take another ride. Did go to buds and it is nice place, lots of stuff. While there that wonderful wife of mine decided I needed another gun,yes, it was actually her idea, so, after some looking around, SHE bought me a Taurus 405 .40 cal revolver equipped with 10 tk custom stellar clips. Is it any wonder why I love her !!!!