• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

fun night out with the los angeles county sheriffs department

WalkingWolf

HEY WW

While Onus may not be the most savvy among us, I believe you need give him some credit for having super brass balls. While you personally may never find yourself in a non consensual encounter with a LEO, possibly a member of your family or a loved one may not be so lucky.
Having a fellow OCDO member like ONUS video tapping the encounter could be a bonus, an possibly save a loved ones life.

My .02

Best regards

CCJ

He is a stalker, he lives by goading police and then suing them. As long as police act properly he is left frustrated. They see him for the DB he is. He is not video taping just encounters he videos them just doing things like eating, taking a break, and if he could he would follow them into the bathroom. He is not a journalist, he has no connections to any news outlets. He is just a lazy person looking for something for nothing. Actually he hurts legitimate parties who wish to make a difference by his foolish and silly antics.

BTW he has not admitted that he is the one in the video, BECAUSE the person in the video was banned from this site. If he is CaPatriot he is posting with a duplicate account which is against the rules.

Let point out that this person you wish to honor, pays no taxes, is on welfare. BECAUSE settlements or judgments are not taxable income.

Last edited:

WalkingWolf

Judges have private legal conversations regarding gov business daily. And how would you know a private conversation was concerning gov business, unless you were eavesdropping? Government officials cannot meet privately to conduct gov business, as far as legislation. It is perfectly acceptable for a sheriff to have a private conversation with a deputy, including conversation relating to gov business.

onus

He is a stalker, he lives by goading police and then suing them. As long as police act properly he is left frustrated. They see him for the DB he is. He is not video taping just encounters he videos them just doing things like eating, taking a break, and if he could he would follow them into the bathroom. He is not a journalist, he has no connections to any news outlets. He is just a lazy person looking for something for nothing. Actually he hurts legitimate parties who wish to make a difference by his foolish and silly antics.

BTW he has not admitted that he is the one in the video, BECAUSE the person in the video was banned from this site. If he is CaPatriot he is posting with a duplicate account which is against the rules.

Let point out that this person you wish to honor, pays no taxes, is on welfare. BECAUSE settlements or judgments are not taxable income.

The amount of FAIL in this post is enormous.

I don't think you posted a single truthful thing haha

WalkingWolf

The amount of FAIL in this post is enormous.

I don't think you posted a single truthful thing haha

Everything is the truth, CaPatriot had already made the claims of not paying taxes, and recieving gov bennies, and living off of settlements. If that is you step up and tell us the truth. Are you the person in the video? Are you CaPatriot?

Bhwahahahaha!

onus

Everything is the truth, CaPatriot had already made the claims of not paying taxes, and recieving gov bennies, and living off of settlements. If that is you step up and tell us the truth. Are you the person in the video? Are you CaPatriot?

Bhwahahahaha!

Laugh all you want but I didn't find any truth in your statement.

Maybe you could provide some proof since you seem to personally know the people in the video I posted.

Look, I know you are upset that some people in America attempt to provide oversight of police. I know you think police are above the law and shouldn't ever be monitored and held accountable.

I suspect that maybe you were fired as a police officer because of some wrong doing you committed and now you want to take it out on innocent people who engage in free press.

Maybe you could try some therapy or something.

WalkingWolf

Laugh all you want but I didn't find any truth in your statement.

Maybe you could provide some proof since you seem to personally know the people in the video I posted.

Look, I know you are upset that some people in America attempt to provide oversight of police. I know you think police are above the law and shouldn't ever be monitored and held accountable.

I suspect that maybe you were fired as a police officer because of some wrong doing you committed and now you want to take it out on innocent people who engage in free press.

Maybe you could try some therapy or something.

You come clean to your former SN, and then we can discuss your previous statements.

countryclubjoe

WW
Honoring him and just giving him some basic kudows are two different issues. I believe his efforts are in the best interest of the community where he is filming. LEOS that are doing their job proper and not violating anyone's rights should welcome someone with a camera on the scene.
It protects them and the citizen. So what is your ax to grind with ONUS? How does he hurt legitmate parties who wish to make a difference? Please opine on your statement.
I think the filming of LEO is a vital part in protecting citizens from corrupt and sometimes over zealous and possibly inexperienced police officers who may at times try to violate an unsuspecting citizens rights, the filming may also assist police against false allegations made against them or may possibly lead to the arrest and capture of a criminal. So WW, what is the down side to filming LEOS in your humble opinion?

Best regards

CCJ

WalkingWolf

He has no affiliation with any news agency, he has verbally assaulted LE with foul language and interfered directly with their job. He is not a journalist and serves no credible purpose other than to annoy others hoping to get a cash payout from YOUR and my tax dollars. He already collects welfare on our dime from not having a honest job.

I have nothing against filming LEO's evidently you have not read my posts. I have a problem with this ********* who uses the system to cheat the tax paying public.

Last edited:

countryclubjoe

He has no affiliation with any news agency, he has verbally assaulted LE with foul language and interfered directly with their job. He is not a journalist and serves no credible purpose other than to annoy others hoping to get a cash payout from YOUR and my tax dollars. He already collects welfare on our dime from not having a honest job.

I have nothing against filming LEO's evidently you have not read my posts. I have a problem with this ********* who uses the system to cheat the tax paying public.

He can only cheat the tax paying public when the LEO that is getting compensated from the tax paying public violates his oath to uphold the Constitution. Then and only then is ONUS compensated.

May be PD should consider hiring people like ONUS to follow the police on calls, then they can have a police force that is monitored from an outside entity, this monitoring of PD personal will improve the PD tactics and improve the quality of police work and police procedure in the community.

Clearly a win/win for all.

Best regards

CCJ

WalkingWolf

He can only cheat the tax paying public when the LEO that is getting compensated from the tax paying public violates his oath to uphold the Constitution. Then and only then is ONUS compensated.

May be PD should consider hiring people like ONUS to follow the police on calls, then they can have a police force that is monitored from an outside entity, this monitoring of PD personal will improve the PD tactics and improve the quality of police work and police procedure in the community.

Clearly a win/win for all.

Best regards

CCJ

Are you that naive? Professional sue artists target police, doctors, stores, anybody they can make a dishonest buck from. Most depts. Hospitals, Doctors insurance pay the settlements just in case of a rougue jury. Besides the fact that in most cases it is cheaper to settle rather than go to court.

I had to go through this with a scum bag accident artist 13 years ago. He backed up at a stop sign and claimed I hit him. Then started yelling "Ohhh my ack, ohhh my ack. I demanded that our insurance NOT pay and we beat this scam artist in court. He is supposed to pay for the attorney and court fees because he lost but because he has no legitimate income he has not paid a dime.

These turds are the scum of the earth, they feed off any weakness they can find. The scum bag in this video posted another where he literally stood and called a motorcycle officer names, until the officer charged with clear traffic violations that were on the video. He ended up FIGHTING AND RESISTING the officers, totally his fault. He sued and collected a settlement.

Not to mention this same piece of dirt was banned from this site for pushing his wares. He has never OC'd or carried, and he has admitted he has been kicked off of every site he posts his garbage on. Now he is breaking rules by posting under another SN, USING the same videos with HIM on the videos. He is dishonest a liar and a thief.

But go ahead be his cheerleader.

WalkingWolf

Surprised they didn't just smash the camera.

That would be illegal, but they are allowed to do their job safely. Spot lights are a safety tool for not only police but fire departments, utility depts, even taxi's use them. The person in that video is a stalker and professional law suit artist, a welfare lush. In his videos he continually interferes with police investigations by talking to suspects trying to incite them into doing something stupid, so police officers will get hurt.

One thing the numpty forgets if he ever sticks his foot in with a civilian the police are not required to respond or save his bacon. I would imagine they will sit back and laugh. Besides police what FD paramedic with the chance of getting sued offer services, what ER doctor would treat him, if his house is burning he would sue for water damage. He screws every single taxpayer in his local. And since the police is all the CA residents have for self defense on the streets, he is wasting their time fishing for anything to sue for.

It is a shame the PD's cave with settlements instead of sending this bag to prison where he will be very popular in the showers.

DW98

That would be illegal, but they are allowed to do their job safely. Spot lights are a safety tool for not only police but fire departments, utility depts, even taxi's use them. The person in that video is a stalker and professional law suit artist, a welfare lush. In his videos he continually interferes with police investigations by talking to suspects trying to incite them into doing something stupid, so police officers will get hurt.

One thing the numpty forgets if he ever sticks his foot in with a civilian the police are not required to respond or save his bacon. I would imagine they will sit back and laugh. Besides police what FD paramedic with the chance of getting sued offer services, what ER doctor would treat him, if his house is burning he would sue for water damage. He screws every single taxpayer in his local. And since the police is all the CA residents have for self defense on the streets, he is wasting their time fishing for anything to sue for.

It is a shame the PD's cave with settlements instead of sending this bag to prison where he will be very popular in the showers.

I'm not saying I'd care if they did. Seen it happen quite a few times.

I'm with you 100%. I hate these cop-bashing pricks. Sure, there are bad cops, as there are bad people in any profession. 99% of the LEO's I've met have been great people.

onus

Instead of complaining you should lobby your congressmen and senators for a amendment to the constitution to prohibit free press.

Until that time you are just going to have to deal with people like myself who obey the law and exercise our constitutional rights.

WalkingWolf

Instead of complaining you should lobby your congressmen and senators for a amendment to the constitution to prohibit free press.

Until that time you are just going to have to deal with people like myself who obey the law and exercise our constitutional rights.

YOU are not the press, you are a vigilante that sues people for a living. What news organization do you work for?

onus

YOU are not the press, you are a vigilante that sues people for a living. What news organization do you work for?

Actually I am the press.

I don't sue people for a living. I have filed two lawsuits in my entire life.

I don't make my living locking people in cages and depriving them of their God given right to liberty.

I have had numerous articles, pictures and videos used by well known "news organizations".

All of my work for "news organizations" have been under an alias. Its common for people to do. In fact some of our founding fathers did it. You know, those founding fathers who wrote something about FREE PRESS.

WalkingWolf

Actually I am the press.

I don't sue people for a living. I have filed two lawsuits in my entire life.

I don't make my living locking people in cages and depriving them of their God given right to liberty.

I have had numerous articles, pictures and videos used by well known "news organizations".

All of my work for "news organizations" have been under an alias. Its common for people to do. In fact some of our founding fathers did it. You know, those founding fathers who wrote something about FREE PRESS.

Cite the stories? You are either making the above up, or you are going to have to reveal that you are indeed CaP.