• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

fun night out with the los angeles county sheriffs department

onus

Cite the stories? You are either making the above up, or you are going to have to reveal that you are indeed CaP.

You sir are a stalker. Now please stop following me around. Your actions are indicative of an unhealthy sexual attraction. Although I am flattered by your lust for me I really think you should seek counseling.

Primus

He can only cheat the tax paying public when the LEO that is getting compensated from the tax paying public violates his oath to uphold the Constitution. Then and only then is ONUS compensated.

May be PD should consider hiring people like ONUS to follow the police on calls, then they can have a police force that is monitored from an outside entity, this monitoring of PD personal will improve the PD tactics and improve the quality of police work and police procedure in the community.

Clearly a win/win for all.

Best regards

CCJ

That'd be a great idea. I'd send him through the door first on armed suspect calls. That car full of guys reaching around in their car hiding drugs? I'll send him first to videotape their hands for me. Next diseased drunk that urinates, deficates, pukes all over himself, I'll have him carry him into the cruiser or ambulance.

Try following Firefighters and EMTs around. The ruse that this kind of stuff is for the beneift of ANYONE is exactly that.... a ruse....

Primus

Actually I am the press.

I don't sue people for a living. I have filed two lawsuits in my entire life.

I don't make my living locking people in cages and depriving them of their God given right to liberty.

I have had numerous articles, pictures and videos used by well known "news organizations".

All of my work for "news organizations" have been under an alias. Its common for people to do. In fact some of our founding fathers did it. You know, those founding fathers who wrote something about FREE PRESS.

I'm not stalking. Can you cite your stories for me please? It's an alias as you said, so it shouldn't be a problem.

countryclubjoe

That'd be a great idea. I'd send him through the door first on armed suspect calls. That car full of guys reaching around in their car hiding drugs? I'll send him first to videotape their hands for me. Next diseased drunk that urinates, deficates, pukes all over himself, I'll have him carry him into the cruiser or ambulance. ARE YOU COMPLAINING ABOUT YOUR LINE OF WORK?

Try following Firefighters and EMTs around. The ruse that this kind of stuff is for the beneift of ANYONE is exactly that.... a ruse....

Who exactly is being hurt by his actions?

Best regards

CCJ

onus

That'd be a great idea. I'd send him through the door first on armed suspect calls. That car full of guys reaching around in their car hiding drugs? I'll send him first to videotape their hands for me. Next diseased drunk that urinates, deficates, pukes all over himself, I'll have him carry him into the cruiser or ambulance.

Wow, I never knew cops were so brave. Its like you guys live in a world that no one else lives in or understands.

Tell me more about how awesome you guys are. Can I ride along and video tape how awesome you are ?

I've never in my life ever dealt with someone who has a gun (only cops deal with those people)

I've never in my life dealt with someone who was on drugs (only cops deal with those people)

I've never in my life come in contact with drunks (only cops deal with drunks)

And to think you can do all this with only a bulletproof vest and a semi-auto hand gun and a tazer and handcuffs and an assault rifle.

The naïve people like myself in Los Angeles aren't allowed to carry a gun so we have to deal with these types of people with only a camera.

Please Primus, tell us all more about how awesome you are !!!

WalkingWolf

You sir are a stalker. Now please stop following me around. Your actions are indicative of an unhealthy sexual attraction. Although I am flattered by your lust for me I really think you should seek counseling.

"Don't talk to me, don't effin talk to me" Daniel in a video because a police officer talked to him. How in the he!! can you be stalked on the internet? You are losing it CaP. I don't know where you are, I am not following you around attempting to interfere with your daily business, I am not posting thread after thread that breaks the rules of this site. I was not banned and then returned another another SN with the same behavior that got you banned.

It is funny you want to film police taking a dump or leak, yet you cannot handle scrutiny in public relevant to the carp that you have spewed, and rules you have broken.

You are not a journalist, you are law suit professional trying to milk an easy living. While doing it endangering the lives of public servants, not by recording, but by outright interfering with their duties. I am sure you are well known, it will be funny when you need them, I doubt anybody weeps for you.

onus

Not complaining, explaining a night out with us.

No one is being hurt. No one hurt does NOT equal being ok or right.

So its not okay to document the actions of public servants doing their job in a public place ?

onus

"Don't talk to me, don't effin talk to me" Daniel in a video because a police officer talked to him. How in the he!! can you be stalked on the internet? You are losing it CaP. I don't know where you are, I am not following you around attempting to interfere with your daily business, I am not posting thread after thread that breaks the rules of this site. I was not banned and then returned another another SN with the same behavior that got you banned.

It is funny you want to film police taking a dump or leak, yet you cannot handle scrutiny in public relevant to the carp that you have spewed, and rules you have broken.

You are not a journalist, you are law suit professional trying to milk an easy living. While doing it endangering the lives of public servants, not by recording, but by outright interfering with their duties. I am sure you are well known, it will be funny when you need them, I doubt anybody weeps for you.

Its sad how confused you are.

By the way, I have never been arrested or convicted of interfering with the duties of a public servant. I'm sure if the police thought I was they would have arrested me for that. It is a crime in CA (pc 148).

In addition, I make a lot more money from my business than I do with lawsuits. My first lawsuit victory was for $25,000 of which $11,000 went to my attorney. My current suit is expected to bring about $200,0000 because it involves 2 additional false arrests and civil rights abuses.

Just so you know settlements are taxable.

I am wealthy so I certainly don't need any money from lawsuits to get by.

WalkingWolf

Wealthy from lawsuits and you already admitted you collect welfare, and claimed numerous settlements as CaP.

AFAIK settlements are not taxable income, if they are as you claim please cite the law?

And whether you were arrested for obstructing or DC does not change that in the videos you talk to suspects and others the police are interacting with. Reputable journalists do not incite, or inject themselves into what they are reporting. You are no journalist, and are you now admitting that it is you in the videos Daniel?

Last edited:

Primus

Wow, I never knew cops were so brave. Its like you guys live in a world that no one else lives in or understands.

Tell me more about how awesome you guys are. Can I ride along and video tape how awesome you are ?

I've never in my life ever dealt with someone who has a gun (only cops deal with those people)

I've never in my life dealt with someone who was on drugs (only cops deal with those people)

I've never in my life come in contact with drunks (only cops deal with drunks)

And to think you can do all this with only a bulletproof vest and a semi-auto hand gun and a tazer and handcuffs and an assault rifle.

The naïve people like myself in Los Angeles aren't allowed to carry a gun so we have to deal with these types of people with only a camera.

Please Primus, tell us all more about how awesome you are !!!

I was stating facts, not asserting if anything was "awesome" about it. That literally was one night out. If you think dealing with s*** is awesome then your welcome to join the club and do it. But for some reason I doubt you'd cut it.

Let me put it this way my friend.... there's only a few professions that carry guns on a daily basis LEOs, private security guys, and Military. Why do they do that? They carry because they GO to where other bad guys are trying to hurt and kill people. Period. That's not "awesome" or "cool". It's the job. You sound more and more like a little kid who tried out for the job and got denied, so then you take it out by bashing them.

onus

Yeah, police are the only ones who deal with the criminal element.

When I was younger I thought it would be cool to be a cop. I used to think cops were the good guys and always right.

However as I got older and more mature and educated about police I realized they were often wrong.

I could never be a police officer because I wouldn't lock people in cages for things that are currently illegal in America.

Also, I am far too honest to be a cop. The other cops wouldn't like or tolerate my honesty and transparency.

Primus

When I was younger I thought it would be cool to be a cop. I used to think cops were the good guys and always right.

However as I got older and more mature and educated about police I realized they were often wrong.

I could never be a police officer because I wouldn't lock people in cages for things that are currently illegal in America.

Also, I am far too honest to be a cop. The other cops wouldn't like or tolerate my honesty and transparency.

No sir, they are not the only ones who deal with the criminal element. They are just the only ones you call to get rid of the criminal element.

I agree, LEOs are wrong about many things to include people and laws. Don't even need a college degree in most places.

Your right they probably wouldn't tolerate your "transparency". The first time they caught you video taping them in the locker room or on the toilet they would probably fire you.

onus

Your right they probably wouldn't tolerate your "transparency". The first time they caught you video taping them in the locker room or on the toilet they would probably fire you.

No that would be illegal. I don't break the law.

They wouldn't tolerate me for outing them for lying on their police reports and abusing constitutional rights. They wouldn't tolerate me being honest to citizens in the street.

WalkingWolf

Translation = He failed the physc evaluation.

Running Wolf

Campaign Veteran
Only a dufus would interject themselves into the disagreement of others...

I agree completely. It is in my very nature to be a dufus:

I also suggest you ask yourselves what it is you get out of these "disagreements." I see little more than vitriol being expressed. Obviously neither of you have any hope of swaying the other to see things differently. And it is just as obvious that you're getting something out of these exchanges. I don't want to know the answer, although I'd be willing to facilitate any honest inquiry through PM. IME it is beneficial for us as individuals to identify and stay aware of our motivations.

WalkingWolf

I agree completely. It is in my very nature to be a dufus:

I also suggest you ask yourselves what it is you get out of these "disagreements." I see little more than vitriol being expressed. Obviously neither of you have any hope of swaying the other to see things differently. And it is just as obvious that you're getting something out of these exchanges. I don't want to know the answer, although I'd be willing to facilitate any honest inquiry through PM. IME it is beneficial for us as individuals to identify and stay aware of our motivations.

Not only is the person post continual garbage on the site, he has a history of bashing, bashing anybody who does not jump on his pity party. That included bashing a moderator, which may have played a part in his being banned from the site as CaPatriot. He returned under a diff SN only to repeat the same dogma, all the while lying about who he was. None of us are angels but his only purpose here is to bash LE, and not post anything even closely related to OCDO.

I suspect he goes to cites to mostly try to get hits on his videos to collect some small income for ads. He is not only a drain on the site, he is a drain on society. If he wishes to stay he needs to change his style to at least attempt to follow rules. If you pay attention you will see I am not the only one tired of his poop.

And mostly because I don't like liars and welfare queens.