• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sandy Hook / Newtown report made public today

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
What?!!? No commentary on the withholding of certain bits of information? No conspiracy theory to propound?

Wait! Sorry, my bad. I forgot - you do not offer commentary. Possibly related to the ability to have a thougt?

stay safe.

BrianB

At some point the documents at the link in the will get pushed down the page as new items are posted on the CT DOCJ page.

Here are the links directly to the documents:

State's Attorney's Report: link
Appendix to the State's Attorney's Report: link

I haven't read the documents - just making it easier for folks who decide they wish to.

mpguy

In this day and age of NSA inspired decryption, here is a stunning testament to the effectiveness intentionally damaging the disk.

Thanks for the links.

You'll never get me to believe a physically damaged disc, aka hammerd, bent, dropped is good enough. Fire is your best friend.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk