• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

My Doritos Commercial

David West

Hey guys! I made an entry for the Doritos "Crash the Superbowl" commercial contest this year, and I'm currently one of the highest rated ads on the website! Watch my commercial at the link below, and if you like it, give me a rating!

"When You're Alone" - Crash the Superbowl 2014 Entry

https://www.youtube.com/doritos?x=us-en_submissionsphase_12873_7

The voting doesn't mean a whole lot right now, it's just for fun. But in just over a week I'll know if I've been selected by the judges as one of the 20 semi-finalists, which will mean that I'll win at least $1,000. Then in late December or so I'll know if I've been selected by the judges as one of the 5 finalists, which will mean that I'll win at least $25,000! At that point, voting will open up to the public and after a month the best-rated ad will win a million dollars!

I've watched roughly 400 of the other ads I'm up against so far, and I feel pretty good about my odds of at least making the top 20! :)

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
That's cool - good luck.

Not about OC or the RKBA though, so moved it to the Social Lounge.