• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

1200 schools go on full lock down throughout USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Primus

Any word on the two this past week? Yale was locked down today, and another college campus was locked down a few days prior. Obviously can't remember the name or I'd post it.. From reports today it sounded like Yale was closed because a roommate said a guy was going to the scool with a rifle.

onus

School lock downs are designed to punish students who are resourceful and physically able to evade their attackers.

davidmcbeth

Banned
Any word on the two this past week? Yale was locked down today, and another college campus was locked down a few days prior. Obviously can't remember the name or I'd post it.. From reports today it sounded like Yale was closed because a roommate said a guy was going to the scool with a rifle.

I out down on my Yale application that I started 4 new rifle and gun clubs for children .. naturally, I was not selected

Status
Not open for further replies.