• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Occasionally the Gov Hands You A Great Line

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Every once in a while the government hands you a great line.

Here is a quote from a recent federal district court case:

"Ms. Posey's 'consent' was not voluntary. Thus, there was no consent at all.” United States v. Sen, 2013 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 167641 (E.D. Tenn. November 14, 2013).

And, this is the government whose whole scheme rests on:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident...created equal...unalienable rights...to secure these rights governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed." My consent to be governed by the boobs and criminals in DC is not voluntary. How about yours?

I found out about it here: www.fourthamendment.com Its a post from 11/27/13. You can read more of the context there.

sudden valley gunner

LOL...I don't consent either.

But some theorize by living here and remaining here that is consent.

I guess the colonist should have just moved instead of seceded.

davidmcbeth

Banned
when the law says that you cannot pound these guys into the sand then they will continue their rein of terror.

Only the thought of being pounded will control these animals.