Thread: New here. New to OC.

New here. New to OC.

Hey guys, my name is Angelo im 21 years old and have recently started open carrying! I enjoy what most 21 year olds do, friends, family and shooting! And a select few other hobbies. Look forward to meeting new people! Thanks!

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Welcome to OCDO and Happy Thanksgiving.

Lots of good things happening in Colorado.

Become very familiar with the laws and carry responsibly. Try to meet up with others in your area and share experiences - face time is great.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Colorado is pretty good with respect to open carry, with the rather prominent exception of the City and Cesspit of Denver. (My grammer checker for some reason keeps flagging it when I write "County" in that phrase.) It certainly beats Texas hollow in spite of Texas's "gun friendly" reputation.

On the other hand we have that thtoopid mag ban.

By the way do NOT relax on the recall effort, Hudak could renege on her resignation any time before the replacement is sworn in.

Double on that, this weekend is a great time to gather a few more signatures to help put that ugly dog down.

Make sure you know all the particulars and ramifications regarding OC and defense and you should be fine here.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveInCO View Post
    Colorado is pretty good with respect to open carry, with the rather prominent exception of the City and Cesspit of Denver. (My grammer checker for some reason keeps flagging it when I write "County" in that phrase.) It certainly beats Texas hollow in spite of Texas's "gun friendly" reputation.
    I hardly ever hear anyone else say that. It's nice to know some people understand that.