• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New here. New to OC.

Impreza2k7

Hey guys, my name is Angelo im 21 years old and have recently started open carrying! I enjoy what most 21 year olds do, friends, family and shooting! And a select few other hobbies. Look forward to meeting new people! Thanks!

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Welcome to OCDO and Happy Thanksgiving.

Lots of good things happening in Colorado.

Become very familiar with the laws and carry responsibly. Try to meet up with others in your area and share experiences - face time is great.

SteveInCO

Colorado is pretty good with respect to open carry, with the rather prominent exception of the City and Cesspit of Denver. (My grammer checker for some reason keeps flagging it when I write "County" in that phrase.) It certainly beats Texas hollow in spite of Texas's "gun friendly" reputation.

On the other hand we have that thtoopid mag ban.

By the way do NOT relax on the recall effort, Hudak could renege on her resignation any time before the replacement is sworn in.

Saxxon

Double on that, this weekend is a great time to gather a few more signatures to help put that ugly dog down.

Make sure you know all the particulars and ramifications regarding OC and defense and you should be fine here.

bomber

Colorado is pretty good with respect to open carry, with the rather prominent exception of the City and Cesspit of Denver. (My grammer checker for some reason keeps flagging it when I write "County" in that phrase.) It certainly beats Texas hollow in spite of Texas's "gun friendly" reputation.

I hardly ever hear anyone else say that. It's nice to know some people understand that.