• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Any meet ups in Louisville area

KRM59

Meet ups in Louisville

Nothing posted lately, but it would be great to see some of the gang again. Even Drake...:lol: when you can keep him under control :lol:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Trite but true - Build it and they will come.

Pick a location, date and time. Post it in your state events category, then ask for a stickie to keep it highlighted/on top. Please be sure to put the date in the title and included a link when requesting a stickie.

Nothing beats good face time at a meet n' greet - do it and have fun.

DrakeZ07

Nothing posted lately, but it would be great to see some of the gang again. Even Drake...:lol: when you can keep him under control :lol:

Have we met? Hey now, my dickishness on here is just my way of saying "I am aroused by the thought of you eating an Oreo cookie, and would like to rub your hair." That's not so bad now is it? Small price to pay for seeing me in some of my most ridiculous and flamboyant outer wear~

KRM59

Have we met? Hey now, my dickishness on here is just my way of saying "I am aroused by the thought of you eating an Oreo cookie, and would like to rub your hair." That's not so bad now is it? Small price to pay for seeing me in some of my most ridiculous and flamboyant outer wear~

of course we have met, at Golden Coral Lexington.

Last edited:

Louisvillejft3

I planned on going to the gun show on the 14th anyway. I don't remember if I seen it some where but can you oc on fair grounds? What would be a good time for everyone

Last edited: