• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

obamacare WILL cover illegal aliens

onus

If a legal resident purchases a plan and has illegal alien family members then all you have to do is simply add them to your plan.

So um....Obama lied again and the tax payer gets to pay for illegal aliens health care.

Awsome.

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
If a legal resident purchases a plan and has illegal alien family members then all you have to do is simply add them to your plan.

So um....Obama lied again and the tax payer gets to pay for illegal aliens health care.

Awesome.

Can you cite this so we actually have the evidence to talk about?

What happens if a person shows up at a hospital wounded and "can't" talk? He must be treated, right? It won't take long for people to figure out to just show up and "work" it out later.

stealthyeliminator

Can you cite this so we actually have the evidence to talk about?

What happens if a person shows up at a hospital wounded and "can't" talk? He must be treated, right? It won't take long for people to figure out to just show up and "work" it out later.

Wounded... What does that mean? Lol. I thought they only "had" to treat you if you had a serious, perhaps even life threatening condition. Like, a gunshot wound. Common cold and can't pay? You can go out the same door you came in. Maybe it depends on the state though, I'm not really up on that sort of thing.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if what Onus saying is indeed true, but I think a cite is due.

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
Wounded... What does that mean? Lol. I thought they only "had" to treat you if you had a serious, perhaps even life threatening condition. Like, a gunshot wound. Common cold and can't pay? You can go out the same door you came in. Maybe it depends on the state though, I'm not really up on that sort of thing...

Yeah, I don't know either.

I do know that I went into an emergency room in pain so bad I couldn't talk. I had to fill out forms and prove my identity and insurance before treatment, the most important part of which took 30 seconds to administer morphine. The system sucks and I dread needing it again.

It's criminal that I can't buy morphine. Hell, I'd even submit to a background check to do it. Next time, I may not be able to get to the hospital to beg for it in time.

Last edited: