Thread: New Emily Miller story online - DC fingerprinting of crimXXX I mean gun owners

Banned

New Emily Miller story online - DC fingerprinting of crimXXX I mean gun owners

http://p.washingtontimes.com/news/20...-police-stati/

The registration-renewal requirement is already being challenged in court. Heller v. District of Columbia — commonly known as “Heller II” — takes on the entire registration law that was enacted in 2009 after the Supreme Court overturned the District’s 30-year-old handgun ban in the original Heller decision.

Read more: http://p.washingtontimes.com/news/20...#ixzz2mBJxK4Vf
    Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

TWT MILLER: Every D.C. firearm owner to be fingerprinted to renew gun registry

I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

It will not be long before states require finger prints or DNA samples to acquire a DL or state issued ID and they will charge you the citizen for both.

They will tell you its a privilege to surrender your DNA or be finger printed, they will tell you if your a law abiding citizens then why should you be concerned, they will tell you its for your safety in case your ever in an accident and they need to locate your family, heck they may even request that all family members submit to DNA or finger printing to acquire a license for anything.

Tyranny at its highest level.

My .02

CCJ
    " I detest hypocrites and their Hypocrisy" I support Liberty for each, for all, and forever".
    Ask yourself, Do you own Yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by countryclubjoe View Post
    It will not be long before states require finger prints or DNA samples to acquire a DL or state issued ID and they will charge you the citizen for both.

They will tell you its a privilege to surrender your DNA or be finger printed, they will tell you if your a law abiding citizens then why should you be concerned, they will tell you its for your safety in case your ever in an accident and they need to locate your family, heck they may even request that all family members submit to DNA or finger printing to acquire a license for anything.
    Even scarier, in the near future, your fingerprints on file digitally can be processed in such a way as to frame you for a crime.

If they draw blood to do DNA, your blood can be aliquotted, stored at -80 for at least 10 years, and then thawed, deglycerolized and placed at a crime scene so that you are DNA-tied to a crime of their choosing. They can use trace so there's not preservative to show it was a plant. Slam-dunk for 'enemies of the state'. In fact, the THREAT of this will make vocal bloggers and contentious people (and political opponents) **** and go away.

Also, note how China just stuffed the micro-bloggers. That will be your 'new internet'.

...But I hope not in my lifetime.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick9 View Post
    Even scarier, in the near future, your fingerprints on file digitally can be processed in such a way as to frame you for a crime.

If they draw blood to do DNA, your blood can be aliquotted, stored at -80 for at least 10 years, and then thawed, deglycerolized and placed at a crime scene so that you are DNA-tied to a crime of their choosing. They can use trace so there's not preservative to show it was a plant. Slam-dunk for 'enemies of the state'. In fact, the THREAT of this will make vocal bloggers and contentious people (and political opponents) **** and go away.

Also, note how China just stuffed the micro-bloggers. That will be your 'new internet'.

Hmmm - that ignores the GPS proven location of myself, not at the crime scene.

Have wheelbarrow to transport Ca-ching to the bank, can use truck if necessary
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by countryclubjoe View Post

Tyranny at its highest level.

My .02

CCJ

Well, the day that happens, I shall use my RIGHT w/o the need for a gov't permission slip.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    Hmmm - that ignores the GPS proven location of myself, not at the crime scene.
    what if you were at a party and a girl accuses you of rape ? it wasn't you that raped her but some other guy.

your gps evidence will show you were at the party.....and now your "dna" will show **** ** ***** inside of her.
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 12-02-2013 at 01:50 PM. Reason: Polished it up

Quote Originally Posted by onus View Post
    what if you were at a party and a girl accuses you of rape ? it wasn't you that raped her but some other guy.

your gps evidence will show you were at the party.....and now your "dna" will show **** ** ***** inside of her.
    Wanna bet? I have a secret - no I won't devulge it.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick9 View Post

Even easier than you think... there is a group of scientists that can replicate dna from scratch. They only need a sheet of paper telling them what molecules go where and they can replicate gallons of your dna...

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
    "A Right Un-exercised is a Right Lost"

"According to the law, [openly carrying] in a vehicle is against the law if the weapon is concealed" -Flamethrower (think about it....)

Carrying an XDm 9mm with Hornady Critical Defense hollowpoint. Soon to be carrying a Ruger along with it....

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    Wanna bet? I have a secret - no I won't devulge it.
    Each and every shed cell carries DNA, not only the gametes.

Quote Originally Posted by Baked on Grease View Post
    Even easier than you think... there is a group of scientists that can replicate dna from scratch. They only need a sheet of paper telling them what molecules go where and they can replicate gallons of your dna.
    Not even that. Polymerase Chain Reaction - PCR - can amplify a single DNA copy into as many as are desired.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    Each and every shed cell carries DNA, not only the gametes.
    Not all .. blood cells have no DNA ... maybe others ....

I got no DNA .... lalala

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by onus View Post

They don't map your DNA from a sample .... the testing done today is fraught with errors...

But people don't care .. they think that fingerprints are perfect too.

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Not all .. blood cells have no DNA ... maybe others ....
    Red blood cells don't, but other blood cells do. All in all, blood is a very good source of DNA.
    Christian, Husband, Father
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Anything I post in these forums is my personal opinion formed by my own interpretation of the topic.
    IANAL and anything I say is not intended to be nor should it be taken as legal advice.

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Not all .. blood cells have no DNA ... maybe others .... I got no DNA .... lalala
    That's why I said "Each and every shed cell carries DNA" Blood is usually bled and not shed. There is a difference to me.

Quote Originally Posted by JustaShooter View Post
    Red blood cells don't, but other blood cells do. All in all, blood is a very good source of DNA.
    Red blood cells have no nucleus (except when developing in the bone marrow) and no mitochondria therefore no DNA. White blood cells do.

Cornified cells (finger nails, hair, & top/outer part of skin) also contain no DNA - they are in essence dead cells with the inner structure having been replaced with keratin.

All cells start with nuclear DNA. The DNA contains the basic code that tells each cell how to grow, function, and reproduce.

Challenges in DNA Testing and Forensic Analysis of Hair Samples

"Although nuclear DNA cannot be isolated from the hair shaft since it is mostly absent as a result of the aforementioned cornification, nuclear DNA can successfully be extracted from the hair root. The hair root contains keratinocytes, cells which are ideal for the extraction of nuclear DNA. This is not to say that cut or naturally shed hairs are entirely unsuitable for hair analysis of nuclear DNA. In a tiny number of analyses using cut or shed hairs, forensic scientists are in fact able to extract nuclear DNA." (http://www.forensicmag.com/articles/...s-hair-samples)

The hoops some folks are willing to jump through to have something to be paranoid about is staggering. I'm quite sure that if the big, bad govt. wants my DNA, they can get it without expensive laboratory procedures. They already have my fingerprints due to my TS clearance during my stint in the Navy.

Quote Originally Posted by beebobby View Post
    The hoops some folks are willing to jump through to have something to be paranoid about is staggering. I'm quite sure that if the big, bad govt. wants my DNA, they can get it without expensive laboratory procedures. They already have my fingerprints due to my TS clearance during my stint in the Navy.
    I don't think it is so much a question of paranoia as just simply discussing the many ways to point a finger at you.

Iris recognition technology is in many ways more effective than fingerprints.
    http://epic.org/privacy/surveillance...irid_guide.pdf

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    The hoops some people will go to rationalize and excuse every government action.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)